Your partner and your sexual history

7 Likes

The most dangerous conversation you can ever have in a relationship. One thing you should ask yourself is; what’s the goal of discussing this? To me, it’s very unhealthy and can cause problem without even realizing it. Let the past remain in the past.

6 Likes

Nah not at all.It will just open doors for more issues when there’s a misunderstanding

5 Likes

I agree with you fam .You have to be concious of your relationship first

6 Likes

Sure why not? It is alright to discuss this things with your partner though it’s scary sometimes but they need to know so that when you don’t get satisfied sexually they know what they are doing wrong

3 Likes

Hmmm… this one di3. It should be a no-go area. It’s history for a reason and I think discussing this with your current partner isn’t a wise thing to do. I mean what would be the point of this kind of discussion?

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

If there is something you did that was wrong, then yes it is. Also by sexual partner, I hope you mean wife.

2 Likes

You don’t seem to be the kind of guy that will encourage dating koraa. So you mean to say you don’t have a girlfriend and you don’t plan of having one anytime soon until marriage? :star_struck: @rkay

4 Likes

Why will you discuss a history like that with your partner? What if they misunderstand you?

2 Likes

It’s not a bad idea tho. But some people will use it against you

1 Like

Exactly. I don’t support dating whiles you perfectly know you don’t have plans of getting married.

2 Likes

You can’t be that sure bro. One before two right? You’ll have to start from somewhere, make some few mistakes and learn from them. That’s the essence of life, man.

2 Likes

This is big and interesting story as well. Some time it’s good to discuss ur sexual history with ur partner when only when it’s good n it can bring positive impacts but on other hand when it’s bad, don’t discuss it bcoz it can bring allot of issue n break up as well

2 Likes

Easily part of the top 10 worst thing to talk about in a relationship. Let the past rest. But if it is important to a discussion, sure but don’t go into details about how it begin and unnecessary info.
My opinion…

2 Likes

More on serious note. It’s good to reveal ur sexual history to ur partner only when it can bring positive impact but on other hand when u think it can result

1 Like

Yeah it is normal at least it won’t be like your partner is trying to be secretive about his sexual life and it brings peaceful coexistence between the two

Welcome @Ward to Ghana’s number one forum. Feel free to post and comment as you just did. Please don’t forget to read the community guidelines as well. Enjoy your stay here, Omanba Edward Abu.