Would you give your Ex a second chance ❓

2 Likes

No second chances for me tho.
You mess up you gotta go.
Something happened that broke us up.
Why will I dip my sauce in that same cup?
Is natural to feel that I want her back.
But that energy is gone, I sure don’t want it back.

Peace :v:t5:!

3 Likes

For me, it depends. Many variables to consider. If the circumstances are not that bad, why not? Other than that, good luck with her next relationship.

2 Likes

It will depend on what brought about the break up.

2 Likes

If I should give my current Ex a second chance, I will do everything I can to finish that girl “kpatakpata”. What this girl did to me made my heart filled with hatred towards her. I do have another Ex whom I can leave any other girl I’m in a relationship with, for her because it ended in a good and nice way as @Emp_Sel and @Magda2000 said.

3 Likes

Information wo wiase

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

1 Like

I’m telling you herh that girl ong hmm. I’m even short of words when I remembered her. If Satan was a person, I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out to be her all this while. :joy::joy:

1 Like

It couldn’t be that she “experimented” with you. She’s bound to make mistakes just like all of us. Don’t be too hard on her. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That can’t be a mistake bro, it’s Pure Wickedness. :joy:

best friends bitch please GIF by The Joy Experiment

Breakup is breakup there’s no need going back to the past.

1 Like

Yeah there are 50+ billion people in the world and why should one still care about going back to that one or two Exes of his/hers.

Eiii @Mary. So you no go show small mercy kakra mpo?

1 Like

To err is human and we all goof sometimes. I will forgive or not forgive depending on the gravity of the offense.

If you are remorseful and repentant, I will give you the second chance with a more detailed principles and conditions on the relationship.

3 Likes

That’s a very mature and humane response. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

If we still love each other why not.

2 Likes

@Emp_Sel In a relationship you can’t just stand on any minor issues and decide to end it… ’ Unless you don’t love the person’… you will definitely quarrel with each other but before i end up a relationship then meaning i have endured or tolerated the person enough. So when we breakup there’s no turning back😉

3 Likes