Woman Drinks Poison Over Her Missing GHC500

A 30-year-old woman has poisoned herself after she lost her GHC500 at Assin Dompem in the Assin central Municipality of the Central region.

According to reports gathered by Starr News, the Lady who is popularly known as Adwoa Ann said life had become unbearable for her because she lost the last money she was depending on for survival and therefore decided to drink weedicide to end her suffering.

Kasapa FM’s Yaw Boagyan reported that she was found by her sister-in-law Esi Arthur who rushed her to the St Francis Xavier Hospital. They were however involved in an accident on their way, leaving the sister-in-law, the driver, and other occupants of the Taxi injured.

The sister-in-law has been referred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital due to the severity of her injuries whiles Adwoa is still battling for her life at the Francis Xavier Hospital.

1 Like

Oh hoo. Killing yourself because of your missing Ghs500 clearly justifies how hard life is in Ghana. Well I wish she survives and also life is far more precious than GHs500 and if she survives, she must learn that lesson.

2 Likes

Hmmm how sad :pensive:. It’s not easy to lose money that sustains you when you have nothing at all. But what she did was wrong. When these things happen, süic!de comes in mind first and it shouldn’t be so. Life can be unfair sometimes but living through it and coming out successful gives you an inspiring life story to impact into others who go through similar challenges. For every bad situation that’s happens in life, there is hope for survival.

1 Like

I’m not surprised, with the way Ghana has become, there’s no difference between life and death anymore. They tax you normally and now they also want to tax the money you have left on you after tax, why wouldn’t she want to die?

2 Likes

I understand no government taxes capital in this world. Why is our own different? I thought we have one of the best economic brains as a VEEP? Whew!

1 Like

Whiles rushing the poisoned woman to the hospital, they had an accident. This life no balance. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

If you start to think about Ghana’s situation now, you might end up taking your own life whether your money got missing or not. We living in Ghana now are battling for our lives each and every day. It’s like we’re all in the “Intensive Care Unit” and just hoping we survive each day.

1 Like

Abaaa!!! Ah well but where she get money buy the weedicide :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hahahaha maybe she didn’t buy it. She could have borrowed it or taken it from a neighbour. :laughing:

2 Likes

Brutality!!
I Cant Breathe Black Lives Matter GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

1 Like

This clearly shows that we’re in a progressive deterioration state as far as our economy is concern. There is no hope…the only hope left is a hopeless hope.

1 Like