Omanba Forum

Why do men suck breast?🤔

I understand that babies need breast for brain development… what exactly do Men need breast for??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Best nutrition ever my sister and we all need to develop our brain :brain:

1 Like

Men are babies too, just bigger :rofl:

1 Like

But didn’t your brains develop whilst you were kids and sucking on your mother’s breast :joy::joy:. Anaa the nutrition in our mothers boobs are not strong enough

2 Likes

charlie sheen nan GIF by Nick At Nite

2 Likes

Wasn’t enough we still need more madam :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

You guys should explain further na am still confused

1 Like

When we meet I wl explain to you better

1 Like

Monica Geller No GIF by Morphin

You’re a man and you’re always praying for long life meanwhile you don’t want to suck breast ei where are you expecting the long life to come from? Breast is long life​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Don’t mind them (men) , I have been wondering what exactly they get from sucking breast. Old men with sharp tetanus teeth always with boobs in their mouths like babies. It’s good I’m not one of them , olive only massage the breast occasionally to make it healthy. Stop sucking breast now!!!

1 Like

We don’t just suck it for the fun of it. Men that suck breast understand that it’s a sensitive part of women. So if they can work the breast with finesse, they might hit the jackpot with ease. Just do the maths. :blush:

Snl Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Tell her la bro. She doesn’t know why is going :joy::joy::joy:
The ultimate goal is to hit the jackpot cos we k ow very well that our girlfriends don’t have milk in their breast. Something must simply kill a man

1 Like