Omanba Forum

Who wins the AFCON finals? Senegal or Egypt?

For me, I am supporting EGYPT :egypt:. @Syrupkuv @Danny @Aharon @siaw you say wetin? :smiley:

I’m going for Senegal, it’s closer to home. And also I need a visa to Egypt, I don’t need a visa to Senegal. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I initially forgot Chelsea FC player that’s Mendy is in the goal post for Senegal. I’m for Senegal now :senegal::trophy::fire:

Wow who else is watching the match? Edouard Mendy just made a wonderful save. :fire::fire::fire:

Senegal is the champion of Africa. :senegal::partying_face::trophy::1st_place_medal:

Relax. The Egyptian keeper made more saves than we can count. The guy is a beast!

1 Like

Egyptian goalkeeper did an incredible saves throughout the tournament. But it’s what it is. Mendy won the Best Goalkeeper Of The Tournament :blue_heart::senegal::fire::partying_face:

Herh!! I just watched the highlights, the Egyptian goalkeeper is like a cat! Daaaaaamn!!!

@Emp_Sel you see why it’s better to always support your own? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha. Senegal played a great football and this cup is well deserved. As for the Egyptian keeper, the guy is great. No wonder he was the man of match.

He was given tips on his water bottle to save penalties

Lol. It doesn’t make sense. The players are not robots or some programmable creatures. The keeper did great and and deserves his win. Nothing more bro…

Here is the water bottle with the penalty tips. But as you said, the players can change their minds in terms of where to kick the ball to. The keeper is just great and smart goalkeeper and can’t wait to see him play in top leagues around the world.

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong with these tips, these are stats that every serious team should know, in fact every pro team (except the Black Stars; that’s why they’ve shaaa like that) have a special person on the technical bench to check these things (I forgot what they’re called). Nothing new/bad here. Same with boxing, before you meet an opponent you watch their previous fights and stats, to see how they fight and how you can use that information to your advantage. I don’t know why people are making a big deal out of this.

2 Likes

I’m not saying it’s bad or something. The keeper really amazed me that night and that shows that they prepared him before coming compared to our bogus walacot or whatever division 10 keeper :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Austin Powers Reaction GIF

Black Stars is really suffering in the hands of Ghanaians :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like