Who knows Bra Qwame ๐Ÿ˜‚

Please this issue just came our headquaters and we need help finding bra qwame. Elseโ€ฆ:joy:

2 Likes

This is how come lots of men are fathering other people children. Itโ€™s a sin and very serious crimes with dire consequences in the future

2 Likes

Herh Bra Qwame. @Kwame_Kradi :laughing: :laughing: Hope my brother is not about to father someoneโ€™s child. :laughing: But seriously, this is bad. WOW!

2 Likes

Oh how :joy::joy::joy::joy:, Iโ€™m very safe my brother @Emp_Sel . This issues reminds me of a research I read last month. It says that about 30% of first borns are from different fathers. And I happen to be a first born so Iโ€™m worried :joy::joy::joy:. #fearhumans

1 Like

For us I know we are part of the remaining 70% bro. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: A ter you . Buh it is happening

1 Like

How sure are you @emp_sel :joy::joy:? You go do DNA test for hospital? See this issue is prevalent in our society and itโ€™s ruining families apart . It seam like a joke but bro; you will be marvelled at what people do in marriages and relationships. As for me , one child one DNA

1 Like

Actually itโ€™s really happening. Everywhere. Among friends, secretaries put it on their bosses, wives keep it for the hubbies :laughing: lmaoโ€ฆ 33sre buh eehu

1 Like

so if you impregnate your girlfriend and youโ€™re discussing with her to push the pregnancy to someone else then it means youโ€™re aware your girlfriend is sleeping with that person. Or?

WTF? :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao that too happens. Bra Qwame be the money bag for the lovers. So everyone be playing ein role lmao