Who cheat the most in relationships? Men or Women?

Though I’m new here, this topic has been weighing on my mind for a while. Cheating is quite common in our relationships of late. Between men and women, who do you think cheats the most? I am hoping you guys can give me some insights.

3 Likes

Women of course
The way women can cheat err it’s as if they are been managed by tuchel

1 Like

In my opinion, I feel there shouldn’t be a criteria where we have to choose who cheats the most in relationships. Both sides are at fault when it comes to cheating but my uttermost question to this is what causes one to cheat in a relationship. Some people who are in relationships are mostly there to have fun and escape to another place to have fun. Just a few ones are committed to their partners.

1 Like

Based on what I have seen so far, I can confidently state that men cheat more than women.

1 Like

Which probably means people don’t have a clear goal about their relationships. Dating for fun shouldn’t give one the warrant cheat.

1 Like

Both men and women are experts in cheating. I can’t choose one over the other and of course, cheating is something one can run from when in a relationship but all depends solely on your mindset. You can choose to cheat and you can be absolutely perfect in that and the same applies to staying faithful whiles in a relationship.

1 Like

Per my view, I think we women cheat the most. The reason why I’m saying this is, we women loves competition among ourselves(women) and if it calls for us to cheat to be on top, we don’t think twice but go straight ahead to cheat. That’s my view though hehe.

2 Likes

Hahaha :rofl:. Someone is biased. Have you been cheated on before? :innocent:

1 Like

I think so too @niiayibontey. I am not saying we the women do not cheat but it is not that common.

1 Like

Chale this question is for the gods oooo. @Edna, I’ll boldly say the men cheats more in relationships. I don’t really know why but it’s like in a way, we feel entitled or our birthright. :joy: However, the girls nowadays are very unpredictable.

1 Like

Exactly my point. There is no goal set to achieve positive results for the relationship. A relationship without a goal is a waste of time and it won’t yield anything good.

Dating for fun actually gives one the warrant to cheat. If there is no seriousness attached in the relationship then cheating becomes the next option.

2 Likes

I think those who enter into a relationship with a mindset to have fun are mostly afraid of committing to one particular person for a long time. That is why they adapt a hobby of “hit and run” with any person they get into contact with.

1 Like

You sound like someone who knows his stuffs. Have you been cheated on before?

1 Like

No I haven’t :blush:. Let’s say I learn about things everyday and these issues happen so I’m always abreast with every information that is to my interest.

3 Likes