Omanba Forum

Who can relate...?

1CF4B7D1-48D8-4C2F-B28B-08192D6D241F

2 Likes

Heeeerh I feel you! The way they made me carry this bucket eh!!! I carried water in this bucket saa it eroded the hair on my head, I got bald from carrying this bucket. Memories! I never drank from the cup but it looks familiar…

As for the last one, if you get some coconut with it chale. I wonder if it’s still in Ghana, best snack in town. If you remember these things then @Aharon you’re not a small boy kraaa :joy:… @Danny won’t know any of these things.

2 Likes

hahahahahahaha, ikr. Naaa chale, i grow, hehe.

I can’t stop laughing. Man suffer before :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

I lost mine I think two years ago or so(A gift from the Late Aliu Mahama former Vice President of Ghana when I was in primary school). It was called 555 cup and if you have one you’re just the boss in town. That cup with Hausa koko(Millet Porridge) to be precise hits different. :joy::joy:

It’s still there but of late I hardly come by one. I remember after school we have to leave 50 pesewas(40 pesewas for the “Agbelekakro” and 10 pesewas for the coconut). It’s indeed the best snack :joy:

@siaw the memories I have with all that above is a whole lot. As for that bucket I remember when you boil hot water and add it to the cold one in it, bathing hits different. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

hahhahahahahahah, u got that right

1 Like

Some memories are so hard to die. These are the few things that made back in the days awesome in its own unique way.

1 Like

Herh, how old are you? What’s your real age? :joy:

1 Like

This is called “agbeli kaklo” and we still eat it today. I nearly bought some yesterday in Accra. Originally from the Volta Region. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s kinda weird how I experienced all these but I’m still in my 20s :joy::joy:

1 Like