Omanba Forum

What TV Series/Movies Are You Watching Now?

Hi, guys. Currently, I’m watching Brooklyn Nine Nine (s8), Big Bang Theory (s6), Godfather of Harlem (s1), Raising Kanan (s1) & Ted Lasso (s2)

Wat of you. What rr you watching?

3 Likes

Minority Report, Seal Team, The 100

3 Likes

I’ve watched seal team. It’s :fire:

2 Likes

Of all the mentioned series I’ve only seen Big Bang Theory. The rest is new. is Ted Lasso worth watching? what is “Raising Kanan”? :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Kanan is a must watch bro. It’s a “Power” prequel.

1 Like

Y’all seem to be watching real action movies while I’m busily watching Big brother Niaja. From there I go to Ghana’s most beautiful and seriously waiting for the next season of 'date rush. ’ asem oo

2 Likes

When Cantata & Obra come back they will shut down every show on netflix n dstv, mark it…

Go and watch see. It’s very interesting

3 Likes

LUCIFER

1 Like

Always see this buh nothing pushes me. Aimma try

1 Like

Big bang theory, 2 broke girls, two and half men, the mentalist and sherlock holmes

2 Likes

I hate reality shows

To me this’ like the flash. Series for kids

Help me here bro. I’ve only done BBT and dang it’s funnyyyyy. Among your list, which has highest laugh per minute?

Bro, I’ve watch SEE and this series is a tour de force. This indeed is an Apple production. Can’t wait for season 2. Baba Voss!

3 Likes

:laughing::rofl::joy: season 2 has come my brother

Y3 wild na hw3 :laughing::rofl: its nice

Watching Godfather of Harlem s2 and I recommend you to watch Snowfall Fx (all seasons)

Herh! You guys are watching series paaa oo. Are you downloading them as torrents or streaming from Netflix?

Herh? :joy: :joy: Then I’ve been missing in action ooo. Thanks for the heads-up bro. Appreciated.