What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever done for love?

One way or the other we all fall in love with someone. Now what is the craziest/ weirdest thing you’ve ever done for love that you regretted or was happy you did at the end?
Mine was, I was hospitalized for stomach pains and my girlfriend then wasn’t aware cos I didn’t want her to worry much so I didn’t tell her. She wasn’t having any idea and she wanted money for something and I sent her the last money which I was going to buy medicine with it to her. I thought of her more than myself and my stomach pains became worst a day after that and was sent back to hospital which I regretted later on for giving her the money. At the end it still ended in premium tears :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Herh chale hmm stories dey ooo buh😡

1 Like

Bro it’s not easy. What I’ve done for love but still it ended in tears isn’t a joke. I sometimes don’t want to remember. By the way what’s your story, we would love to hear yours too

Chale I do things ooo. Some for love and some dieeerrr not to say kraaa

1 Like

People get coded stories but don’t wanna share :joy:

1 Like

My story is quite long but funny. So way back in jhs there was this senior I was interested in, she was called Marilyn, a very pretty senior who was quiet. So she used to come to my class to teach us and because I was a bit good she always call me to answer questions in class. Foolishly, I thought she was interested in me so every break time I use my lunch money to buy her fried Yam and chicken and starve myself. I even went to the extent of selling my mom’s radio to buy her a birthday gift only to see her kissing my big bro​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ei chairman. Herh your story mad oo ei :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

This is the part that shocked me more :smiley:

Bill Hader Lol GIF by Team Coco

3 Likes

You thought she was interested in you. This guy didn’t tell us the part he developed Ulcer and Broken heart in addition :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Laugh Lol GIF

1 Like

Oh mese a poor boy like me who was giving only 1gh to school I will sacrifice it for her only to know she only saw me as his brother in-law :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ei information wo wiase oo. So the girl thought you knew about her and your brother that’s why you were treating her like a queen not knowing your eyes dey inside awww :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Happy So Good GIF by Arrow Academy

1 Like

Your story mad bro. :fire::fire::joy::joy:
So literally you’re my brother cos I also got Ulcer because of my ex girlfriend ei I’ve done things before oo. Giving her my last money and starve saa but it still ended in tears :joy::joy:

1 Like

Eiii no be juju be that :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

My story don’t need to be tell chale but the money I waste for this fair girl top erh hmmm only jah knows ( devotion RIDDIM)

1 Like

Bro this one is pure juju cos ei :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Herh fair girl in Ghana that you want ei then you deserved to spend my brother :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Ashock sef like me erh ano go gree :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like