What myths were you told back in the days?

Back in the days we were told so many myths but we literally thought it was real and was scared to do that. I remember this ones, when you whistle at night you’ll be carried away by dwarfs and when you’re eating whiles sitting on the floor with your other hand on the ground, the food will pass through that hand into the ground. Which ones do you remember? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

When you swallow the seed of a fruit like an orange, it will germinate ‘through your head.’ Herh :rofl:

1 Like

That there’s a man sitting on a throne in the skies surrounded by a choir of angels; that he created all the plants and animals and his name is God. :rofl:

Herh! I was told this one too. How gullible we were back then.

1 Like

Yeah I do remember this one and I use to cry whenever I swallowed orange seed ei we suffer before oo :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Hmm saa asem wei as to whether it’s true or false we don’t even know

When you sweep in the night then it means you are sweeping your future wealth :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ei this one too. Bro Africans will instill unnecessary fears into us when growing papa :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh I remember another one: That when you eat cashew and drink milk right after, you’ll die. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Bro this was hundred percent false I don’t even know who discovered that but it was wildly believe in Ghana. Sometimes you’ll go and eat it and when you get home anything concerning sugar or milk is out of the way meanwhile you’re hungry and that’s the only food available :joy::joy::joy:

Me de3 I was told that when you wash your face with water kept in a mortar you will be seeing dwarfs and ghosts

1 Like

Yeah I heard this one too. There are a lot I’ve forgotten but if someone mentions them, I’ll remember :smiley:

1 Like

This one too they said if you whistle in the night then you are calling snake​:joy::joy::joy:

I remember as a kid when i was eating a fruit and swallowed the seed :joy: :joy: :joy: Boy i couldn’t stop crying because they kept telling me it was gonna grow inside me.

The next day I kept checking and feeling my stomach to see if anything was growing inside :joy: :joy: :joy:

The seniors are heartless roughh

1 Like

Aswear, that was what my granny told me too. She also said we shouldn’t consume all the foods cooked at home at night cos our ancestors will also come and eat. She actually had a bowl she keeps some food overnight for the ancestors. The following day , she throws it away if no dog or rat came to eat.

1 Like

Indomie will turn into worms in your stomach

1 Like

@Magda2000 Herh this was the scariest one I wanted to try it but who is going to leave her mortar that she just used without washing it for weeks just because someone wants to wash his/her face with the water in it in other to see dwarfs and ghost. People can lie oo​:joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Yeah I remember this one and we did believed it too :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

@Kwabena Bro we need to come together and sue them in court for lying to us :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ei this side weak me :joy::joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

This one feels like it was made up. :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry, no offence hahaha.