What motivates you in life?

As we move on in life, we faces so many challenges but we try to overcome those challenges no matter how big or small it is. Now what inspires/motivates you to keep moving aside the challenges?

3 Likes

Bro nothing motivates me but myself motivates me. If I stand in front of a morrow and look at myself then I start laughing :laughing: because I know am gonna be great :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Wow so you’ve being your own motivation. That’s good cos one thing I learnt in life is you should be your own number one fan and motivate yourself to push through no matter the situation you find yourself in.

3 Likes

The fight is between I and I :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

I motivate myself cos I don’t see yy I should use someone’s motivation to motivate myself. That is what worked for the person so I have to get mine that will work for me

4 Likes

Fighter :fire::heart_eyes:. That is it, when you look in the mirror you can see yourself only and that should tell you that in life nobody got you more than yourself.

3 Likes

Motivating yourself should be your priority. To push forward in life people may play vital roles in motivating you to keep moving but it depends on you as the individual. If you don’t motivate yourself to keep moving, there’s no way you gonna get there.

3 Likes

Life motivates me, you have life and good health, you are set to go, it doesn’t matter how the day goes … i pull through because I have life. :pray:t5:Life is sweeter than anything

4 Likes

Cool. In other to move on, the basic thing you need is life. Without life and good health which is also worth mentioning, how can you go about your duties.
First of all having life in you means you’ve won a battle against death and that alone should motivate you to fight through the challenges that’s gonna come your way as you move on.

1 Like

Seeing others making it bigger through the right channels motivate me so much… an example is Sheldon Dingo.

1 Like

That is it. Seeing others making it through the right channels should also motivate you to strive harder to get there too. As you mentioned Sheldon Dingo as one of the people who motivates you to keep pushing through the right channels and you gonna make it. Is good you’re learning something from him.

1 Like

Yeah bro… I learn alot from him despite sometimes descending on us the youth and the viewers, he motivates me alot and I know I will meet him top there soon…

Sheldon I know you’re here I pray you keep sailing higher always… Much Love :white_heart:
@kwadwo_sheldon

1 Like