What is your dream car? ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿš—

Growing up as a kid I liked to play with cars so much so that now even in my adulthood, I look at different car makes, compare specs and just admire them. I have two dream cars and Iโ€™d like to know what your dream car is. Whatโ€™s the one (or two) that if things go well youโ€™d like to own.

My first choice dream car is the Lamborghini Aventador.

For my second choice, that is if I donโ€™t make enough money to get the Aventador, Iโ€™ll settle with the Audi R8.

The Aventador SVJ does 0-100 km/h in 2.8s :exploding_head::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
The R8 does does 0-100 km/h in 3s :red_car::dash:

Itโ€™s free to dream, share your dream cars with us. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hahaha. Youโ€™ve got good taste. For me, my dream cars are Toyota Land Cruiser V8 and Lexus LX 570. Iโ€™ve been addicted to this cars from childhood. I donโ€™t have a thing for small cars :oncoming_automobile:.

2 Likes

Dream Car, not yet madeโ€ฆ I am pretty sure about that.
The specs alone, unless we take it to Pimp My Ride

Maybach Exelero: My first dream car

Range Rover Valer: My second dream car

G-Wagon Brabus G700: My third dream car

But currently staying with this dream, for now, Opel insignia

2 Likes

@Aharon the Range Rover is dope!! But to be honest, whatโ€™s so special about this G-Wagon car? Itโ€™s stupid expensive and looks like โ€œkonkoโ€ car. :laughing:

@Emp_Sel so you too you like the cars the politicians are stealing from citizens to buy eh? I already know what kind of minister youโ€™ll become if you get the chance! But the Lexus is not bad.

Good taste guys. :laughing:

@macgh so your car would be a dream car in a (literal) dream if it hasnโ€™t been made yet. :rofl:

1 Like

True, I think I like the military appeal to it and yes u right, too dang expensive

2 Likes

My hardwork will pay for it all. No underhanded means and no foul play. :smiley:

@Aharon you mean this is what you drive now?

1 Like

I think so, looks like a family car to me. @Aharon is a family man :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

very common form here, the family caravans

My thoughts exactly. Havenโ€™t seen this one in GH yet though.

1 Like

You right, I think car makers produce different models for different regions or countries according to what is patronised more, for example the chinese love the BMWs and Benzes (mostly coupes, sedans and SUVs but not caravans), Africa loves more SUVs especially from Toyota and in Europe, more caravans. I stand to be corrected, just my observation

1 Like

Same observation here. Africans like the SUVs because of our deplorable roads.

1 Like

Never been to Japan but I hear Toyota landcruiser is fairly used in Japan, all shipped to Africa and if u see the v8 Landcruiser, then its prolly someone in security working somewhere. What I was told by a friend in Japan

1 Like

My dream car is the tesla cyber truck

@niiayibontey where do you intend to use this car? :stuck_out_tongue:

2022-tesla-cyber-truck-mmp-1-1579127142

1 Like

Maybe he also has a dream road. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I will use the tesla cyber truck right here Ghana

Kevin Hart Ok GIF by NBA

1 Like

@Mary you can always edit your posts instead of deleting them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like