What is the most valuable life lesson you've ever learned?

As we live and learn, we keep life’s most valuable lessons with us and these help us live better lives in connection with other people.
One life lesson I learnt is, no matter the status of a person you meet in your life, never look down on them. We don’t know what tomorrow will bring.

1 Like

Never look down on the people you grew up with when you rise n they are trying to make it to the top.

1 Like

Don’t put all your trust on a person who promised you something. Chale dem take do me erhh hmm

1 Like

Wow it’s something I learnt too. I do have friends who right after SHS, they were fortunate to go to University that don’t want to have anything to do with the few of us who couldn’t get the chance to. I always motivate myself to move on no matter the circumstances for we all have different destinies.

1 Like

Wow I see. Putting your trust 100% in your fellow human is very dangerous. You can trust someone but don’t trust them with your whole or else you’re going to be disappointed. I hope you learnt your lesson.

Chale I’ve really learnt a lesson that I will never forget

The most unforgettable lesson in my life was a friend always advised me to study hard on our NMTC exams but I didn’t not listen bcoz I planned to send foreign material (Ap)) ) into the exams hall. Unfortunately the invigelation became though and I couldn’t write anything. Truely Truely I’m still writing resit right now.

2 Likes

It’s good you did. Life is full of mistakes and through this mistakes we learn a lesson.

1 Like

You’re story is sad to hear. You’re still paying the price of your mistake. I wish you the best of luck in your next resit, I’m hoping you’ll pass out with distinction. You’ve learnt your lesson and that is it. In life we sometimes make mistakes which can hunt as for long, all the same that’s life.

1 Like

Never trust anybody in this life

1 Like

I’ve learned a lot of good lessons. Let me tell you about one.

Desire alone is meaningless; what matters is hard work. Not only should you be desirous, but you should also be diligent and put up a concerted effort to meet the standards.

This could be applied when you have a goal or an objective you have long-held and poised to reach.

1 Like

Always believe in yourself. Sometimes, the choices you think are right may lead to sad consequences but those consequences don’t make you weak. They make you stronger.

1 Like

Trusting someone with your whole is the most scariest thing to do. Even in the dark, our own shadow leaves us and how much more trusting someone completely. If you do that you gonna get broken into pieces and recovering is sometimes impossible.

1 Like

That’s a good lesson you just thought me. Sometimes we desire for things and we don’t get it, simply because we don’t put too much effort into the fight for those things and at the end we fail. Hard work together with determination and discipline can put you wherever you want to be in life.

In this life, nobody will believe in you if you don’t believe in yourself. You should be your own number one fan despite the ups and downs. For this ups and downs keeps making us stronger and stronger as we move on in life. That’s a beautiful lesson from you Bro

1 Like