What exactly can put (push) Ghana to the top?

As a Ghanaian, what do you think this country can do to move from depending and borrowing to a self sufficient and sustainable fully independent country? What human or natural resource can we rely on to push this country to a developed nation.?

We tried cocoa, timber and even almighty gold yet still lacking and lagging. Is it time we start looking at something else to help us as nation than natural resources?

Are you concerned about the next generation and what will become of them, anaa Nyame b3y3.

HI Oman Mma in Nyame b3kyr3 republic, what have you to say???

1 Like

Hmm, if we can develop with all the natural resources you just mentioned, then we can never do anything reasonable for ourselves as a country. The one thing that can change the destiny of our nation should be our natural resources. After that, we must , as a country have the political will to fight corruption and mismanagement

2 Likes

Ooh what of brains and technology, don’t you think we should rather focus there , since the other options, tried and tested has not yielded the desired results. So we can’t just complement the natural resources to help cussion the economy while we depend on technology and inventions @Sandy

2 Likes

What we can do to push Ghana to the top is a change in how we do politics. What I’m trying to say is, in other part of the world there is nothing like, this government started this project so I won’t continue with it or else I won’t be credited for the project. It’s about time we change that concept and also we shouldn’t let party favoritism leads us. When your party is in power and they are messing up say it without any fear.

Now we shouldn’t let this politicians no longer fool us with this their cheap promises(I will build schools, hospitals, construct roads etc). You as the politician, is it your pocket money you’re going to use in those project? Or if you in power don’t want to do those things whom are you expecting to do that?

It’s about time we also learn to involve technology into the extracting, processing and finishing of our natural resources to add much value to it in other to gain more income in exporting. Finally corruption must be handled as a first degree crime and any official being put to power to handle the state own enterprises fails to account for anything must be brought before the law and dealt with.

1 Like

Chale @Danny ,you couldn’t have positioned it in a more proper perspective and analysis. You’ve said all that needed to be said in also butressing the points made by @Sandy .

I’m happy we the youths are thinking and seeing the shortfalls in our leadership

1 Like

That’s it Bro. Ghanaian youths are now tired of the people we’ve voted into power and now we’re not ready to be deceived by their sweet words anymore. We also deserves to be treated better. It’s so sad to see most of our health facilities, schools, roads in a very deplorable state with such ultramodern facilities( hospitals and schools) left in the bushes to rot. We need a change in our political system

1 Like