Two final year students from UEW and University of Ghana dies

Every soul shall taste death but no one knows when he or she will die. There has been certain increase in the death rate of the youth in Ghana and no one can question this as it is the will of the Almighty.

It almost certain that some students in their final year may die before their graduation, in awake of this, the two sudden events may come as no surprise to most people.

Two final year students from University of Education Winneba in the Central Region and the University of Ghana has been confirmed that just few days away from graduation.

The University of Education Winneba student is by name Saani Majeed broke his neck while celebrating after his last paper on Tuesday with his friends. It is revealed that they were doing acrobatics which lead to this sad incident. He was immediately sent to the hospital but he could not survive. He responded to his Lord call.

Saani who was offering offering Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Sports (Hpers) as course was due to graduate as early as October after successfully completing his four years course of study.

We should however be careful with our way of celebrations.

The other student from the University of Ghana is by name Daniel, he was due to write his last paper at the University on Thursday, 9th September.

Daniel was a resident of Vandal hall, one of the Students hostel in the campus. After the news broke Daniel was no more, the residents of the hall held a vigil night in honor of Daniel.

We pray that Allah will have “Rah’ma” on Saani Majeed and may the soul of Daniel Rest In Peace.

Thank you for reading.

1 Like

The second person’s death we don’t know wat happened buh the first person dierr acrobatics how. Because you completed school you are doing acrobatics hmmmm

1 Like

R. I .P to both souls… :broken_heart: :broken_heart: so sad, you go and then they asked you what sent you here? acrobatics how? because i completed school so i feel do acrobatics and i end up here… hmmmm. so far as life is too short doesen’t mean risk it. R.I.P to all gone souls :cry: :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :sob: :cry:

Acrobatics dierr how :joy::joy: it’s funny and sad at the same time

1 Like

yeah bro. my mum used to say that, you can run fast but you don’t know the way unless the elders shown you

2 Likes

yeah soo sad but too funny as well as

1 Like

So sad :pensive: what happened to him

1 Like

Awww Saani would have represent Ghana in the next Olympic Games ooo but he didn’t land well during training,…, RIP SAANI

1 Like

he completed school and his enjoyment sent him to his grave, because he was are doing acrobatics he land with his neck hmmm

1 Like

Seen this video? https://twitter.com/i/status/1436064292059631616

1 Like

:joy::joy::confused: the person at the backgrounds voice :joy::joy:. So if they ask you what brought you here you will say acrobatics :joy:

1 Like

It’s rather unfortunate these incidents happened in such short period of time. But the second incident was an accident that couldn’t have happened . I feel the pain of losing a young man in his completion stage at the university just in a second.

I watched the video and trust me, it was a tragedy and horrifying. We must be measured in our celebrations.

1 Like

If I were him I wouldn’t even celebrate after completion. What’s the point of celebration if in Ghana, after graduation you’re going to be unemployed anyway?

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

2 Likes

Yes , imagine fours years in scchool and coming out to stay home for 3 years to get a 900 cedis unbefiting job. He won’t thing about that ooo, me kwraa, I’m thinking about the job market and how saturated it is already : some students are just in for the degree, such myopic graduates. :persevere::expressionless:

2 Likes

Completion k3k3 and you are doing acrobatics on the road, what if he won a contract to start working with bank of Ghana? What sort of youthful ectasy is this one? People have completed Havard , Oxford with PHD and higher degrees and they are quiet. Shm.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: :joy::joy: this one dierr ein foolishness kill am . How you go go talk this thing gv God. God sef go punish am kraa bcos how can you complete school in unemployment country like this and kill your self

1 Like

“The most unsettling sound in human experience is silence when nature begs for wailing.”

-Dorian the Elder

Terrible way to go down. My condolences.

2 Likes