TikTok to ban crate challenge videos

TikTok has condemned the controversial Milk Crate Challenge craze after a number of serious injuries were reported and hospitals were clogged up.

The social media platform has issued a statement warning users that it will soon remove all videos of anyone attempting the dangerous stunt going forward.

The challenge involves people climbing up and down an unsecured pyramid made out of crates and usually results in a painful fall.

Videos have gone viral with people left in a heap on the floor.

TikTok has now moved to ban it with medics already overwhelmed during the pandemic.

Milk Crate Challenge

The bonkers stunt usually results in a very painful fall.

Milk Crate Challenge

A representative said in a statement that they will start to remove clips of the craze.

“TikTok prohibits content that promotes or glorifies dangerous acts, and we remove videos and redirect searches to our Community Guidelines to discourage such content,” it said.

Source : adomfm

4 Likes

People are seriously into this rib breaking challenge paa oo. So far no one has been successful in completing the challenge but we still see others partaking in it​:joy::joy:. Anyway it’s fun watching some of the videos. Please watch out I will try the challenge soon maybe I will be lucky and win

3 Likes

@Magda2000 , TikTok will disallow you to post it on their app ooo. It’s fun watching some of the videos but some are also dangerous and people are being hospitalised with serious injuries. Please make sure you don’t get hurt while tying the challenge my dear sister @Magda2000 :blush::blush::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Sometimes challenges like this looks fun and people do forget the dangerous aspect of it. These things makes us happy but we should also do think about our health first because when you fail in the cause of trying and you get hurt, who are you going to blame?

2 Likes

I will try my best
I am very strong you know I will win​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Isn’t it funny when you try and at the end getting a broken hand as a reward?:joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Alright see you in hospital later​:joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

At least you will come and visit me. Please bring me fufu with light soup when you are coming. Try and get me some flowers :bouquet: as well :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Danny , don’t mind her , she will come home with a broken armpit la​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Don’t worry dear. I’ve already ordered for it so you gonna receive it. Do you want meat or fish cos I’m confuse as to the one to choose.:joy:

2 Likes

My ribs I can’t stop laughing. She doesn’t know​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Meat :meat_on_bone: with fish :fish: and egg :egg: too
And please take some contributions too I will be needing it

2 Likes

@Magda2000 All bills on me dear. Do you want Ice cream too?:icecream::grin: With the contributions I’ve contacted Ministry of Finance and they’ve told me they have approved 2000 cedis for you so don’t worry :wink:

1 Like

You are so sweet am on my way to the hospital now no need to try the challenge kraa 👩🏽‍🦽

Eii what’s happening here; you people seem to be getting along here ooo. The convo dey pap but you see, the challenge is a dangerous and senseless one as far as I’m concerned. @Magda2000 , don’t try na Oman Mma members don’t have money to donate to you at hospital. @siaw kwraa won’t mind you oo​:sleeping::sleepy::sleepy:

2 Likes

@Kwame_Kradi But there is a cash price on it, if I win it will be for Oman mma so should I loose and break a rib please be compassionate and contribute something small for me waii

1 Like

@Kwame_Kradi Bro don’t worry about the contributions. I’ve contacted Ministry of Finance and they have approved my request to sponsor the bills so @Magda2000 can try the challenge​:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

@Danny Thank you bro it’s good to know someone got my back. I appreciate it bro
Thanks for the encouragement too, I promise I will make you proud bro​:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Hmm okay thanks to you @Danny . We are happy having you around here though. Keep it up​:blush::blush:

1 Like

@Magda2000 You’re always welcome and don’t forget you’ll have to give me 20% of the contributions I collect🤗

1 Like