The worm in the Noodles

istockphoto-155009909-612x612

A family was having dinner once when the youngest boy asked his father whether worms tasted nice when we eat them. Both the parents reprimanded the little boy and told him that these things shouldn’t be discussed over the dinner table. When the father asked the boy after dinner why he had asked such a question, he replied, “Papa, I think worms taste okay because there was one in your noodles.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This boy nearly brought his father’s appetite to a halt in the middle of his enjoyment. But is true oooo those noddles looks like worms…:joy::joy::joy::joy: I will just vomit everything by force.

1 Like

This why I don’t really go for such noddles oo. They look like worms cos that’s the idea of making it I guess.

This little ones will not keep quiet when they see something. They always want to talk. Kids.

You don’t eat noodles because they look like worms , there are several food that looks like something you wouldn’t wish to eat but signing out noodles. That’s a nice joke tho​:joy::joy: