The Prophesies of Aldous Huxley 2

The controlling oligarchy:

“Mass compliance through endless streams of destructing entertainment, and manipulating people with drugs and other forms of technology. The ultimate revolution; the people will have their liberties taken from them, but they will enjoy their servitude and so will never question it, let alone rebel.” Brave New World was written in 1931 by Aldous Huxley

They saw it all. This excerpt actually reminds me of the WEF’s (World Economic Forum) new agenda: People will own nothing but they will be happy.

2 Likes

Dear @Aharon please I find it hard to understand your posts. What exactly do you stand for and what specifically is your style of writing? I want to learn so I can get abreast with things you Know :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Dear @Kwame_Kradi , sorry about that. I try to create awareness in a lot of areas; Geopolitics, Philosophy, Medicine, Religion, and social issues (in order words I’m just getting started). Bob Marley talks about the total liberation of the African mind so I try to share what I have. I believe in our common connection and destiny and thus, we ought to share and help each other reach heights. I find that I can sometimes sound enigmatic, just in case u still struggle to understand me. Thanks

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

1 Like

what do you propose then? what should we do? Do you have a solution?

:joy: :joy: That is funny. :joy: :joy:

1 Like