The matter chop hot😂

I met this girl in a bus on my to school, And I made a move by talking to her,we vibing like we know each other already.When I vacated I gave her attention,she fell for me but she just couldn’t say it,She wanted to know more about me whether I was a player or something,and the person she asked was like “YEAH”.she came back to my DM crying,I was like what’s wrong?She asked who am I to her ,Before that I called wifey, And I said “My Wife”.And she sent me screenshot of her interrogation but I proved to her that it was a lie,she was confessed to me that she was in love with me.I also told her I had feelings for her :blush:,As time went on I fell for her so deeply that when I don’t call her or hear voice am not okay.She was missing my calls too​:disappointed:So I confronted her and she was like house chores and classes and stuffs.So we did everything texting too, Anytime we argue or something she cries so heavely that I feel bad and I will apologize,so it was one moment will be Happy then the next moment we fighting.One time we were arguing and told her “She always cries to make feel sad so that I will apologize or something”.She was sad and pissed off too,She was like has no feelings for anything as in her emotions are dead,I was so dumbfounded so I decided to give her a break,after I gave her time she told me her feelings are back,the following month Madam said her feelings are gone, I have been begging from Last year December 2nd till now she doesn’t want me back,
Can Someone advise me on what I should do next because I tried moving on and it didn’t work!:broken_heart:

Well @Jacksoncredible , the nigga has to try and move on. It’s hard but it’s possible

1 Like

Na this one no be anything serious that he cannot move on erhh. Do you know wat people went through buh still moved on?

2 Likes

Yes you’re right… thanks for sharing

1 Like

Chale be on a different track bro just move on to the next person and dat be all

2 Likes