The Interactive Blog! Multiple Endings. *Frequent Updates*

11/23/21
[B] Go to Hollywood

1 Like

11/25/21

With a five hour stop over, you knew you’d end up exploring the city eventually. You grab a complimentary map, and head for the town.

It’s pretty obvious that you’re a tourist. To begin with, no native smiles as often as you do. Plus you’re dressed differently, and that fanny pack is a dead give away. Combine that with your readiness to make eye contact with strangers and an exposed map, and you walk around with a virtual X on your forehead.

When you stop in a dark alley to ask a man who is dressed in torn garments and twitchting profusely, for directions, you get clocked on the head. Just as everything blacks out, you see him grab your wallet, watch and jewelry and quickly run away.

Thank goddness you listened to your mom and hid your money in your left sock. As you daze off into oblivion, at least you do it with relief.

Player @Atinga you nice play so far, you dont have to make a choice today, so relax and and enjoy the game.

1 Like

11/25/21

You’re finally here, you can’t believe it! You pinch yourself to make sure its true. You take in the sights, sounds and surroundings. You can’t wait to get started.

Nearby you see the daily newspaper. You pick it up and flip through the sections. You decide to:
[A] Read the For Rent Section [B] Read the Local Attractions Section [C] Read the Job Classifieds [D] Read the Auditions and Casting Calls

1 Like

11/25/21

The entrance to the Blue Moon is open, but when you step side you don’t see anyone. You’re about to leave when you hear someone towards the back of the bar.

"Who is it?" You follow the voice and see large, frowning man staring back at you.

"What do you want?" he barks. You tell him why you’re here, how you’re full of talent and would be an asset to his bar. All you need is one chance you say.

"You done wasting my time? I get at least a dozen of you in here everyday. Do I look like I’m offering handouts? Do me a favour and lock the door on your way out, I don’t need any more of you freeloaders coming in here and getting in my way."

Tamale is tougher than you thought it would be, but then again it’s only your first day. A hot meal and a warm bed to sleep in will certainly give you a better perspective. You walk out the door like the man asked, but you make it a point not to lock it.

[A] Go back to The Strip [B] Head to Town Square

[B] Read the Local Attractions Section

11/06/21 [B] Blue light

11/07/21 [A] taxidermy baby

11/08/21 [B]ran for for the door

11/09/21 [B]Tamale

11/12/21 [A]The Strip

11/13/21 [C] Speak to Fatima Gariba

11/14/21 [A] Go to the Strip

11/17/21 [A] Go to the Blue Moon Bar

11/25/21 [A] Go back to The Strip

12/06/21

The local attractions section is filled with great things to do in the city. Your eye catches the restuarant section with pictures and reviews of the greatest places to eat in Kumawood.

You are particularly attracted to “The Restaurant” which one critics describes as “the place to see and be seen.” Your mind wanders over the exciting possibilities of seeing many celebrities, this may even be your chance to be discovered! And unlike some of the other restuarants listed, this one only has two dollar signs ($$) next to it, which means it may be something you could afford.

The idea of having a superstar caliber evening with fine dining and a chance to see the glamourous city really appeals to you. But you wonder if you can afford it. Ultimately you decide to: [A] Forget about dinner and look for a job [B] Ignore your growling stomach and find a place to live [C] Read the auditions and casting calls instead [D] Head for “The Restuarant” after all, you deserve it for making it this far!

12/06/21

You made it to the strip just in time. All the local business owners are just opening their nightclubs and bars for the night. You consider your prospects and mentally prepare a little speech. Where do you go? [A] Go to the Blue Moon Bar [B] Go to the Green Olive Nightclub

We’ve been here already The Interactive Blog! Multiple Endings. *Frequent Updates* - #124 by macgh

Yes @siaw as it says on your last date, [GO BACK to the The Strip]
The first answer says [Go to The Strip]

11/06/21 [B] Blue light

11/07/21 [A] taxidermy baby

11/08/21 [B]ran for for the door

11/09/21 [B]Tamale

11/12/21 [A]The Strip

11/13/21 [C] Speak to Fatima Gariba

11/14/21 [A] Go to the Strip

11/17/21 [A] Go to the Blue Moon Bar

11/25/21 [A] Go back to The Strip

12/06/21 [A] Go to the Blue Moon Bar

11/25/21

The entrance to the Blue Moon is open, but when you step side you don’t see anyone. You’re about to leave when you hear someone towards the back of the bar.

"Who is it?" You follow the voice and see large, frowning man staring back at you.

"What do you want?" he barks. You tell him why you’re here, how you’re full of talent and would be an asset to his bar. All you need is one chance you say.

"You done wasting my time? I get at least a dozen of you in here everyday. Do I look like I’m offering handouts? Do me a favour and lock the door on your way out, I don’t need any more of you freeloaders coming in here and getting in my way."

Tamale is tougher than you thought it would be, but then again it’s only your first day. A hot meal and a warm bed to sleep in will certainly give you a better perspective. You walk out the door like the man asked, but you make it a point not to lock it.

[A] Go back to The Strip [B] Head to Town Square