Omanba Forum

The Interactive Blog! Multiple Endings. *Frequent Updates*

11/06/21
You enter a dark room and you hear the door close behind you. As you start to panic you hurt your wrist trying to collapse the jarred door. You now see two doors with light entering from underneath both of them. One red light ,the other a blue. which will you pick , **[A]**Red light **[B]**Blue light

11/07/21
[A][B] You enter the room and notice they are the same room, with two lamps one red and one blue. Now you feel stupid for overthinking this and to make matters worse, you have already hurt your wrist. Immediately you hear the door slam once again and the door locks. A dark figure approaches at moderate speed and out of the corner of your eye you see two items on either corner of the room. A taxidermy stuffed and mounted Human baby on the right corner and a gun in the left. You only have time to grab one before the person has caught up to you. Will you grab [A] taxidermy baby or [B] The gun.

11/08/21
[A][B] You grab the item and notice it isnt loaded , you were hoping it was. You begin to thrash the figure with your baby or gun and you notice its a clone of you!!! As you fight off the dark figure, you see door swing. Will you [A]continue to fight or [B]ran for for the door

11/09/21
**[A][B]Immediately after deciding, you feel a sharp pain from a smack on your face, you wake up and realise it was just a nightmare. A little disoriented, you look around and realize that you’ve just graduated high school, you’re fresh faced and eager. With a diploma in your hand you’re ready to conquer the world. You were always a good student, and actually considered taking the scholarship offer to your local community college. But the truth is that you’ve always wanted to be a STAR and now is your chance to make it happen. You’ve got a little bit of cash, your brother’s old, beat up car and a big dream. The only thing stopping you is deciding where you want your journey to begin. You’ve narrowed it down to three choices:

[Accra]: The big city. It’s the center to the Gateway of Africa, and a great place to kick off your career. The only problem is that it is far away from your hometown, and your brothers old hunk of metal may or may not make it there. Getting to the big city, may just end up being a big problem.

[Tamale]: Tamale is the closest city to your little hometown. You and your friends drove down there last year. It’s got a small strip of clubs and bars where you had your first underage drink. Although your drunken state clouds your memories of Tamale, you remember it being a fairly populated place, where you might just get a shot. You know your car will make it to Tamale. You might even make it there with the gas in your tank right now, which means more money in your pocket.

[Kumawood] Glitz and glam defines Kumawood. Everyone knows this is celebrity central. You’ve heard of lots of success stories, where small town kids struck it big in this city of stars. Everything sounds like gravy except your vehicle would never make it as far as Sunyani. The only way to get to there would be to fly, and that means spending at least half of what little money you have to begin with.

As you wipe the place where your Aunt Adwoa laid a big smacker on your face, you realize you have a decision to make. You decide to go to?
[A]Accra [B]Tamale [C]Kumawood

11/10/21 - from hence, all updates will be appended to their respective replies so please check your replies below in the comment section for updates, if you want to follow the story, you will have to play :slight_smile: Next step is reduce redundancy by repeating the same answer to different users who made the same choice. Suggestions are always welcome :slight_smile:

Please make a choice in the comment section, I will come update this tomorrow where you will find out what your choices mean for your future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Blue light
:large_blue_circle::bulb:

south park eyes GIF

1 Like

Oh, I’m choosing blue light

1 Like

Update coming soon, @Aharon, @siaw , @ruffrider, @Paa_Jaylo @prince_smith @Philip_Quaicoe @Priscilla_Fumadorh @Aba_Crentsil @LeevyM6 @Qwesi660 please make your choices. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As for me I don’t believe in none of this things :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Give me the red light please :wink:

1 Like

Lol, its just roleplaying, so you have to pick a color :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@ruffrider doesn’t have this kind of fun! In fact, he doesn’t have any fun at all. Let’s move on without him. :rofl:

2 Likes

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

I prefer to sit on the fence on this one @macgh. I kinda know how this will end, hehe

2 Likes

Hehehe

Any hint so I can opt out if necessary? :grinning:

2 Likes

Hmmmm…that’s tough but try taking Mawuli’s personality (not too serious tho, hehe) into consideration.

1 Like

Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

3 Likes

Any clues, just start with “spoiler alert”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fear of the unknown, but dont worry, I am sure to make it great for you guys, lets just go ahead and enjoy this.

@Aharon you will have to indulge me :slight_smile:

1 Like

u mean for the next update?

1 Like

Yes bro, what will you pick A or B?

I will go for B, but unwillingly and unwittingly, hehe

1 Like

I think I’ve been left behind. Now let me choose mine. For the first game I will go in for [A] Red light and he second one I will choose [B] The gun :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how @macgh intends to keep track and continue the story for everyone without confusing himself. :thinking:

1 Like