Stay away from buttocks -- funny face

Funny Face and Black Sheriff

Funny Face, bornBenson Nana Yaw Oduro Boateng has sent a warning advice to new Music sensation, Black Sheriff, nanansem.com can report .

In an Instagram post sighted by nanansem.com, the Ghanaian comedian advised Black Sherrif to stay away from Women with big buttocks if only he wants to stay relevant in the music industry .

It’s no news that Funny Face has been labelled as a character who loves women with big buttocks and has openly declared that all his woes in his marriages in relationship came from loving women with big buttocks, nanansem.com can report.

As an ‘expert’ he advised ‘the man of the moment’ to stay away from women with curvaceous buttocks because it can kill him, nanansem.com can report.

This advise comes after Black Sherriff was seen grinding a heavily endowed women in a fast trending photo which is supposedly a music video shoot, nanansem.com can report

:joy: :joy: :joy:

It is his time, it is his season. Let him make his own mistakes and he will learn from them differently.

Woman behind, something dey there; watin dey there ? Continue yourself.
The matter with buttocks dierr boys all dey face am. Even me sef and my partner in crime emp _sel. That thing dierr hmmm…we all go take ur advise.

I know say emp_ sel go talk say make I comot go one yard.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Something they say must surely kill a man. Some men chose to be killed by ass. I think we might be a victim bro. :joy: