Omanba Forum

Single or relationship which one is better?

Seeking pleasurable experience comes also with it own set of values.

We all love the idea of being in a relationship and the common cliché that gets commonly thrown around is relationship is great when you have a “great partner”. And I believe is up to everyone to decide what great is here, because it seems that everyone have their own view of what we should call great

We build relationships with a woman or man we think is right for ourselves, but that also sometimes put as into a corner of doubts and worries that otherwise we wouldn’t have experience it if we chose to remain single. This thoughts is not a rationalization to discredit relationship entirely, I will be a dummy to think that because most people seems to enjoy it at least some. The aim of this thinking is to put a person on alert and being aware of the reality on grounds instead thinking is always blissful experience out there when it comes to relationships.

There are many problems that people in relationships with their ideal partner often encounters. I will love to explore a major common one and that has to do with a the fact that,
When you’re in a relationship you have to constantly worry about the other guy finding means and ways to snatch your girlfriend from you by one way or the other. and a small wrong step on your side can push her / him to leave you or give another man an advantage.
This applies to wether you’re couples or just kicking things off.
And these experiences happens whether the woman have deep feelings for you or not

So if one can stay single I recommend that, if you’re a kind of person who doesn’t want to have a share of the pleasure and pain that comes with keeping a man or a woman in your life

As always you can share what you think, it will be great value

1 Like

Having a partner comes with some benefits and challenges too. You just have to know what works for you depending on situations and happenings around you.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:… considering the nature of the coming in Ghana now … I advice you stay single… if you’re ready just marry don’t waste time on relationships. You would definitely sink in that ship.

1 Like

There are ladies that are very supportive so how about that? They can actually help you in this bad economy.

1 Like

Most people enter many relationships with the same idea, but sometimes the pain outweigh the benefits

2 Likes

Is like many people are getting hurt in this boat that supposed to take us into the promise land :joy::joy::joy: @Atinga

Hmmm… great point

1 Like

You have no idea, it’s not easy out here.

1 Like