Show love to LGBTQ members and stop fighting them – Prophet Kusi Boateng

Prophet Victor Kusi Boateng who serves as the Secretary of Board of Trustees of the National Cathedral Project speaking on Accra-based Starr FM adviced Ghanaians to find a better approach to lead the LGBTQ people to know Jesus Christ.
“I don’t think there are levels of sin. I am not endorsing the act, I don’t hate them. Some people are drunkards some are armed robbers and they are living so we should allow them to live and find a way to win them to Christ,” he said.

He added: “We need to show them love so we can win them to Christ rather than letting the world know they are not human, they deserve to live just like armed robbers. Drunkards are living, they are humans too. We need to find a better approach to lead them to Christ.”

herh! if @Kwame_Kradi sees this post erh? :rofl:

But I agree with him on all levels except the “Jesus” part. LGBT are people with different preferences and needs than heterosexual people. Nothing to do with the so-called demons and that has imbibed the minds of so many Ghanaians (africans).

1 Like

But its demonic oo, they are been deceived by the devil so they think its right but its totally wrong.

Ah here we go again. “Demons” have fucked up our Ghanaian mentality so much so that we can’t even different reality from myths. We have a problem.

I recently read something about these LGBT+ and I got to know that there are other set of people who also prefer to have sexual inter coarse with a dead body and they also says it’s their right. Now can someone tell me these things ain’t madness?

What people refuse to understand is sex is a 2-way affair. Both parties should consent to doing it, if they do and their of age there shouldn’t be a problem. Now, necrophilia IS a crime! Why? Because the other person (dead body) can’t consent to the sex. So sex with anything that can’t consent to the activity or is underage is a crime. LGBT sex is an affair between two people of age that consent to having sex. Why should this be anyone’s cup of tea in the name of Christianity and “demons?”

1 Like

This is not about Ghanaian mentality oo, this is insane. Go and read the bible and see, why was women created ?

Well it’s up to them. I’m not sure they do see animals having sexual inter coarse before, if they do then they will understand how ill they are as human.

Well there are gay animals too. It’s natural. How about that?

Animals don’t have sense like we humans to think. How about that?
I have not seen animal gay before too, so am confused about the point you are raising here oo

I don’t think this is a valid argument to say animals don’t have “sense” and humans do. Look at the our politicians and tell me if humans have “sense”. My point is, there are gay animals and it’s only natural for some animals to be attracted to the same sex.

1 Like

Bro, as for our politicians, forget them. I don’t want to talk about them at all because some of their actions are mind borsting

Romans 1:21-27

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

LET THIS SINK IN

I’m assuming this literature quotation is anti-LGBT? There are too many problems with this bible oo.