Should relationship be kept private?

As the world keeps changing so do relationships now. Many believes relationships flourish better without additional pressure from the world to fit into certain expectations, that is keeping your relationship unknown to the world.

Others believes unions are not permanent until there’s a long term fixture like a ring or baby before you make your relationship known to the public.

What’s your general opinion about this?

2 Likes

Seriously this is very difficult to me . I read this severally buh can’t figure anything. Buh to me, things work for people in different ways. So maybe the private relationship might work for someone and might not work for someone.

2 Likes

The reason why you can’t choose between making it public or keeping it unknown is, these days when you’re dating and you make it known to the public, the number of people that starts monitoring your relationships without you having any idea about will shock you.
When your relationship works out or doesn’t before you’ll know that people were paying close attention to your relationship waiting for the outcome or where it was leading to.

1 Like

Yes a relationship should be kept private, the more the public gets to know about the relationship the higher the risk, and also the quicker you want to damage the relationship. So i believe that any relationship should be kept private.

1 Like

Well said :heart::clap:t4:. Making your relationship public expose it to a higher risk of damage as you said. The only time I will approve relationship to be publicized is when there is a long-term fixture like a ring or baby setting in.

But your relationship shouldn’t be kept a secret but you can keep it private as they are two different things all together. The risk of losing a secret relationship is much higher than keeping it private.
You’re welcome to Omanbaforum @Kobina_Oliver enjoy your stay here :heart::hugs:

1 Like