Shatta Wale will be shot dead in October this year – Jesus Ahuofe reveals

Controversial Ghanaian prophet, Jesus Ahuofe has made a shocking revelation about dancehall artiste Shatta Wale.

In an interview with Nana Romeo on Accra FM monitored by browngh.com, he said Ghanaians should begin praying for Shatta Wale because in mid-October, he will die.

According to him, just as Lucky Dubey died on October 18, 2002, Shatta Wale will also die on October 18, 2021.

Giving details about the prophecy, he said it was revealed to him that Shatta Wale was attacked by unknown armed robbers and was shot to death.

Jesus Ahuofe said his death will come as a surprise to many but that is what the Lord has revealed to him.

However, he said that Shatta Wale can prevent it from happening if he sees a powerful seer or prophet.

1 Like

Hmm this people and their prophecies dierr

If this revelation is indeed from God, He reveals to redeem.

Nkwasias3m s3i aaaaaaaa. In my opinion, all church “prophets” that lead or gather a congregation should have a degree in Theology. If you don’t have one you shouldn’t be allowed to gather a congregation. What are you going to teach them?

1 Like

Shatta wale wl diss kill am :joy::joy::joy: nkwasia predictions nkuaa

I agree. I’ve never even heard of Jesus Ahuofe until today. So many prophets…

The name alone
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

1 Like

You know what shocks me the most? That they have people following them. Ky3re s3 Ghana di3 kwasia biara w) followers.

It’s only foolish things that have trends in Ghana. Everyone wants popularity so they just doing anything for it

2 Likes