Shatta Wale to launch his own ride-hailing service, ‘Shaxi’

Dancehall musician, Shatta Wale, has taken to social media to announce his upcoming ride-hailing service dubbed Shaxi.
According to the business-minded musician, ‘Shaxi’, which simply means ‘Shatta Taxi’, is set to provide jobs for the youth.

Shatta Movement fans are going to be employed, the youth are going to be employed, the street [boys] are going to be employed, yes we all can play a role in reducing the unemployment rate, it’s coming #SHAXI

The revolution of a new initiative, to help every single driver out there make more money like they deserve, the ‘My Level’ hitmaker explained.

Meanwhile, ‘Shaxi’ will have to compete with ride-hailing services cemented in the system such as Uber, Bolt, Dropyn, Yango among others making waves.

Shatta Wale, nonetheless, asked drivers to ready themselves to submit their applications since the application software will be ready in no time.

Source : adomoline.com

Shatta de3 I always say s3 behind his rowdiness, he knows how to make money, he can brand things to the extent if you don’t want kraa because of curiosity you will buy

This is a good move. I am impressed. :clap: :clap: :clap: If we can get individuals coming up with initiatives like this, I think a greater portion of the youth might get employed. Shatta Wale is doing great with movements like this. This is worth emulating. Kudos

Pahpahpahpah all the way. He has come up with a good business move. Moreover, the youth can get some job to do. If the president is refusing to create job, some citizens who deem it fit will do it.

But on a more serious note, this guy’s movement dierrr…they way his guys will be yearing to get one of his cars…hmmmm. boys no go hear for the street again…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not a bad idea at all, shatta has a brand and the brand quite popular so I believe he can introduce a business idea that will push his and also, tap into the fame to create more money making avenues for himself.

“Shaxi” may have prepare well because the transport and courier services business in Ghana got lots of competitors