Sarkodie’s daughter shows up at his album listening session

Photos have been shared online of Adalyn Owusu Addo, also known as ‘Titi’, supporting her father, Sarkodie, at the listening session for his upcoming album No Pressure.
Dressed in pink fitness clothes with white sneakers to match, Titi looked excited to be at the event held at the Adidas Originals store at Cantonments in Accra.
No Pressure was initially scheduled to be released On July 9, 2021, but was postponed to July 30, 2021.

It features collaborations with the likes of Cassper Nyovest (South Africa), Wale (United States of America) and Giggs (United Kingdom.)

Source: adomonline.com

Titi become a big girl now,sarkodie claims if he retires from making music titi will takeover we are ready for now that she’s growing up, she should be singing intro’s to his dad songs like blue ivy does since sarkodie been imitating the Carter’s for a while now

Is this one too news, my father is launching an album and I’m there, lazy blogger will come and post it just for tractions sake. Who are they expecting to be present if I may ask., sarkodie’s side chick or what.

Adomonline.com must be ashamed of this lazy and populace journalism. Is this the only thing they saw at the album launch?

Hmm , Titi is really growing into a big girl now. She is almost seen anywhere her Dad is seen. The bond between father and daughter and it looks nice i must say.

Yes it’s beautiful to see her and Dad doing their own thing. The love between a daughter and a father is unbreakable