Sankofa y3nkyer

(Another one)

I’m a guy of 23yrs old
Way back in school(shs) I got a girl pregnant and I accepted though I wasn’t in love with her. Regardless of the consequences I told her to give birth if she’s ready to be a mother and I’m gonna be a responsible dad too.
We agreed and she moved to stay with me. I never loved her but didn’t treat her bad either. She realized im not giving her the love that she wanted so she decided to leave and left. I started dating my current girl but I’m still fucking with my ex cause she rides me soo good and I think I have fallen deeply in love with her now. She’s is in another relationship but she doesn’t allow her current guy fuck her cus she doesn’t feel like doing it with him says she. Now I want to quit with my current girl friend but this girl has really helped me a lot and I’m confused now.
Please I need an advise on what to do.

1 Like

Hmm, strange situation here. Firstly(not to condemn you, far from that) but why do you impregnate someone you know you don’t love? And about you “falling in love with her deeply”, I personally don’t think it is real; I personally think it is based on the "good: sex you’re getting from her. Ask yourself this: if she refuses to have sex with you, would you still be “in love” with her as you claim you are now? I personally think it is infatuation. Just my thoughts bro @Jacksoncredible

1 Like