Omanba Forum

@Ruffrider I need some explanation on your profile 😝

I went to your profile page, nice profile pic btw, it looks Egyptian… is it?

This is too deep for my understanding “Knowing is half of the battle, not knowing is also half of the battle”. I agree but where do you get this quote from if it’s a quote. @ruffrider

1 Like

Sounds like a glass half empty is also a glass half full, always about perspectives

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. People have their own view of reality and I don’t think I’m exceptional

1 Like

Is a quote that derive from knowing too much that what you know is useless :joy::joy::rofl:.

1 Like

The more we think we know, the more we discover we don’t know

1 Like

Yea :joy::joy: we’re all limited in our understanding of the world we live in because of that I’m always open to listen to others. because reality is all we have. and coming up with stories is something else @Aharon

1 Like

Smart guy. Didn’t look at it this way. I was complicating things in my head.

Do you have a PhD? :smiley: I know this line but again didn’t think along these lines, knowing @ruffrider has some sophisticated way of thinking I assumed the meaning will be convoluted hahaha.

OK I get it now. but you didn’t answer my question on the profile picture. @ruffrider where’s it from, what does it mean? I want to keep tabs on you and your way of thinking so I need answers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahahaha, @siaw you’re weird in your own way and no, no PhD yet, hahahaha

The day you’ll understand why the sun rises from east and settle at the west, that will be the day you’ll know me :joy::joy:

1 Like

hahahahahahah, in other words, forgerrriiiit

1 Like

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat: if you asked yourself why the sun doesn’t rise from anywhere other the east and settles down at the west, you’ve got your answer already :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: @siaw

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: if you don’t gerrit, forget aboutrrit! :joy:

2 Likes

You just confused me even more with this one:

:joy:

The problem of labeling is that it has nothing to do with what we assign it to, is a way to identify a pattern.

We are all born into this universe without names but along the way each one of us eventually get a name, is a way to identify and tell people apart. Oh yea, he’s black, oh no he’s white , you got the point

The sun rising from the east and settling at west has nothing to do with the sun and how it behaves, the sun behaves the way we see it today many years back since humans start walking on this earth.

East and west is a new concept, the sun behaves the way it behaves since the beginning of everything

1 Like