Ritual Movies is My Calling’- Yul Edochie Finally Admits

Yul Edochie has admitted in a new Instagram post that acting in ritual-themed movies is his ‘real’ area of specialization.

This comes after he had a flurry of intriguing comments from his followers which flooded his timeline as they unanimously endorse him as a ritualist owning to his penchant for operating exclusively in such movies on the back of a new movie trailer he shared that has the same theme.

The son of the legendary Nollywood actor responded by saying he has now realized that ritual movie is his calling because he does it so well and brings out all the aspects that make the story believable.

In his words;

Bros leave am, Ritual Movies na my calling.

The facial expression, the body language, everything.
I make such characters look so real.
Now I understand why boys dey say make I cut soap for dem.
If no be say I know myself I for dey fear myself small.

Meanwhile, 2021 Big Brother Naija Housemate, Jackie B has opened up on her journey as a single mum after getting pregnant instantly the first time she tasted the forbidden fruit.

Jackie who has a 10-year old son said she got pregnant the first time she had sex at the age of 18 and it was a tough time for her.

The new reality star said it was a tough time maneuvering her through life as a teenager who was pregnant with her first child.

In her words; “I had my son when I was 19 years old. In 2010, I had my first sex with my first boyfriend and I got pregnant for him, it was a tough time but now I have the most amazing son who is like my best friend.

My mum was supportive while I was pregnant and didn’t disown me at that time. My son is 10-year-old and made this journey easy for me.”

SOURCE: wwww.Ghgossip.com

People think that a character in movie is a reflection of the person’s life. They are still tagging kanayo kanayo and Peter Edoche as wicked people. Now Yul Edoche will have to put up with this too . The directors and producers choose character for actors, just so you know

This guy is funny, but it’s true tho, he makes the character looks so real it seems like he does it in real life , he’s a terrific actor and has to be appreciated as so , not many can put on a show like that

How does the second part of the article blend with the title? Well, that’s the essence of being an actor. You play your scripted role to perfection by making it look so real.