Religion madness as pastor bath women in church

This happened during the 31st December, 2021 in Ghana and I don’t know how many of you have seen this video. I just don’t know whether to call that madness or ignorance on the part of the women being allowed to be bath by the pastor or the congregation watching such a disgusting thing to be done right in front of their eyes or the pastor seizing the opportunity to fondle people’s wives and girlfriends.
Many have being blinded by religion to the extent that, they attack anyone who tries to draw their attention to it. I have a video of that here and I would like you all to have a look and then let’s discuss the video.

Even if this is a movie, it’s very very stupid and backward. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I just don’t get it. I have tried countless times, and obviously without success to understand how humans with brains can fall for such stunts. At the end of the day, poverty; frustration; and others will be blamed for this - always finding an easy way out instead of really confronting issues head-on.

1 Like

This isn’t a movie too, it did happen live and coloured. Who in his/her right senses will do such a thing. We’re far behind and that’s how far religion and false prophets are manipulating people into believing there is an easy way out of poverty and the rest. Many are showcasing their ignorance and they will continue to fall victims of such tricks.

I always link that to poverty as you said. These false prophets are using success as a bait to lure such people into believing their poverty or hardships can be solved by just allowing themselves to be bathed. No wonder such things are found in Africa only since many are refusing to work. We have a long way to go if these things continue.

1 Like

Trust me, the day I tell myself “OK, this is the stupidest things Ghanaians are capable of”, the next day I see an even more STUPIDER thing. My people keep shocking me every single day! We’ll never understand.

2 Likes

Some of this our women kraaa I don’t know what their issue is. Ah! How can you be this stupid? What kind of “anointing” do they want?

2 Likes

We won’t seize surprising you. The white man keeps surprising the world with new technologies, new vaccines to fight against diseases, ultramodern way of farming etc whiles the black man is in church 24/7 looking from miracles from the skies without thinking. So yeah there would be new surprises we will great you with everyday.

I’m shocked to the core. These women did not think about their dignity as women. Allowing a man(pastor) who isn’t your man/husband/boyfriend to bath you in front of other people including men, other women as well as children. This is total madness and a disgrace. After fooling, they head straight towards the other man for their panties too. What a pity!!!

Dampare needs to act with alacrity, this madness needs to stop, enough already! What exactly does bathing this person bring? That you (the pastor) have to do it and the idiots are sitting in the basin like they’re kids, oh man. These nonsensical acts keep following us (the country) year after year and somewhat inhibit our good fortunes as a country (people). These are hθrny hooligans looking to find women at their weakest, and why only women anyway? Stupid ass! And and and… Where do these people come from man?! How are these women so gullible? These guys are bigger predators than Lions and Tigers (man is anyway) and this is proof cuz they prey really good

Good observation, I didn’t even notice. :exploding_head:

1 Like

That’s a good question. When you carefully watch the video, you’ll notice one man amongst the congregation and I asked myself the reason why that man isn’t in the basin too. This clearly shows those hθrny pastor’s have their plan against those women who refused to think and they did fell in their trap.

1 Like

Also anyone noticed this? In every church in Ghana the women are always way more than the men.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ve noticed that long ago. Churches in Ghana survival and downfall depends solely on women. Just one woman can collapse a 100 years old church. So the churches do everything to keep their women population at large and also men normally don’t like attending church activities and that’s another reason.