Relationship matters

Loyal boyfriends exist but you girls call them bro!

3 Likes

This one weak me :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Serious bro… This girls will just friend zone you just like that.

1 Like

Some guys want relationship for the sake it . Because people are doing they want to do some. They really have no idea what it takes to be in relationship. It better to call someone bro or sis than mess up your mental emotinal health.

1 Like

Through this way you will be missing alot of good men out there.
NB: Not all men want relationship for relationship sake, some wanna build and have a future with you but cuz you have this mentality in you all the good men will walk away.

When the right man walks into a woman’s life , she notices it. Calling you bro means they don’t want to have amorous relationship with you. It doesn’t mean they are making wrong choices. Nobody decides what people should choose but everyone has a benchmark and checklist. So if she’s calling you bro rather than what you expect, check yourself na maybe you don’t fall in her checklist

3 Likes

And do you know alot of people here in this world are married to the partner because they saw them to be the right ones. Alot are broken hearted because they saw their partner to be the right gender for them but it turned out to be a wrong decision or choice. They you know of all this???

This ankasa no be balanced…

1 Like

How about the ladies? How many of them are willing to put in the WORK needed to make the relationship work? Personally, I believe the best person to help make relationships work is the ladies, just like we have in marriages.

1 Like

This matter you dey bring nu hmmm

Or calling us bro could mean that they can’t see past their noses.

1 Like

That’s where you got it lost and wrong. The concept of egality does not swing responsibilities one sided. We are all given an equal playing field in relationship. We play our roles equally and respectful. That’s how it will work cos no one should be exploited in relationship because they are men or women.

1 Like

Lol. It’s not about exploitation. Let’s look at this from this angle. As a woman, it is unwise to abandon the responsibility of building your home to your husband or some other person. The Bible says a wise woman builds her home but a foolish one tears it down with her own hands- Proverbs 14:1.

I hope my point is well made @Sandy

1 Like

There’s no such school of thought so I can’t and won’t buy into it. You again didn’t provide any premise for that stance. I still believe it’s a 50 50 affair

1 Like

hmm the pain all men go through the painful part is that they do not
realize when they are giving you false hope

1 Like

I tell you bro. They are mean :sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like