Questions seeking answers

Ever had the feeling you’re In the world but not Of the world?

2 Likes

You must be thinking too deep to get these thoughts. Haven’t had this feeling but I’m wondering what triggered this feeling for you. :thinking:

But do you mean the world created by man as we know it or the world as in the natural planet Earth?

EDIT:

Just realised this is in the Religion section. I try to stay away from this section as much as I can :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahaha, a bit shaky area huh. I get them once awhile, especially when I meditate. Perhaps the books I read and information I consume are responsible for this. Your site sort of reminds me of message-board sites like 8chan, the idea looks the same. Great site tho.

I just searched your name and realized you post a lot of these questions. Wow…that’s one reason why I joined this platform. I never knew you were here. Anyway, it’s not late.

I’ll take my time to go through all the posts and give my opinion.

With the question you posted, I don’t fully understand it. Can you elaborate more?

Also, @siaw, I love the way you use your emojis. I don’t know if it’s your style of writing or how you use your emojis. But your written words have a way of easing tension. That’s awesome. I need to learn that.

Also, @Aharon, you have a unique style of writing, similar to a friend of mine, which I sent your question to, by the way. I believe he can also add something meaningful.

Are you a writer? I hope you using that big brain of your so help the country :blush: (@siaw did I use the right emoji?)

1 Like

Yeah, this one is not so obvious for me to attack :stuck_out_tongue:

You definitely sound like someone who consumes all sorts of information!

Yup, there’s a name for such sites… online discussion forums. There are millions of such sites on different topics.

Not you alone.

I’ll take that as a compliment. :smiley:

Did you send him an invitation link?

:ok_hand:t5:

Not an invitation link like the one described in the video. I sent the exact question link or something to him. You know…The link beneath the questions.

Ah, that’s another way to share too :wink:

Good thinking.

1 Like

@LeevyM6 @siaw your question in the second paragraph is actually an extension of my question. Might help the way u think about it. My predilection however is more towards the natural world. It’s ok if your thoughts are of the artificial world but that’s quite a common feeling

Wow, I really like the questions you ask. They are questions that need thorough understanding and explanation as well. Keep it up bro :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes