Playing with fate

In surgery for a heart attack, a middle-aged woman has a vision of God by her bedside. “Will I die?” she asks.

God says, “No. You have 30 more years to live.”

With 30 years to look forward to, she decides to make the best of it. So since she’s in the hospital, she gets breast implants, liposuction, a tummy tuck, hair transplants, and collagen injections in her lips. She looks great! The day she’s discharged, she exits the hospital with a swagger, crosses the street, and is immediately hit by an ambulance and killed. Up in heaven, she sees God. “You said I had 30 more years to live,” she complains.

“That’s true,” says God.

“So what happened?” she asks.

God shrugs. “I didn’t recognize you.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAO ,this issue, I don’t want to talk about oo. The last time i did a post on why women are getting it wrong with body enhancement and bleaching, my account was reported and I mark with his red nose banned me for one solid week.

I can’t simply stand women who are not natural in their body make up. Not all men are into big breast or big butt.

When we get to heaven,God will have to recreate them to original State before judging them

:rofl: :rofl:Everybody likes beautiful things and that’s a fact, some people have so much self doubt to the extent they wish they can change themselves and it really absurd, this extreme makeovers has ended most marriages, back in the days when everything was natural most marriages still exist , now divorce is a new trend because you realize what you went for isn’t what you actually got these girls being messing with us too much.we want the real deal.