PI network . A new crypto currency coming up

Hi, I want to introduce you to something that will be beneficial to all of us.

Most Bitcoin traders are also members of pi network because they know they will gain something in future If you’re new in crypto and you are not yet in pi network take this opportunity to join now, it’s a very legit and promising project.

Pi network is a new cryptocurrency project.
It’s currently on phase 2 of development and you will be able to withdraw and exchange your coins with other currencies when it gets to phase 3
Currently there are 23+ million active members and registration is Free so you can’t say it’s a scam since you put in no money.
Every day you have to tab a button to confirm that you’re active members and you will earn 3 coins for 24 hrs until you tab the next day.
They also plan of building market places where goods and services can be traded with pi coin as payment currency.

So for now you have the chance to make some free cash before phase three where New members will no more be rewarded with new coin

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (KhodedBoss) as your invitation code.

1 Like

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (KhodedBoss) as your invitation code.