Paying of tithe is a waste of money and resources: agree /don't agree

Please support your argument with evidence based analysis. I’m not feeling well to start quoting bible verses today . Thanks.

:sunglasses::relaxed:

1 Like

On personal principle, I don’t think I will be paying tithe. I won’t pay. The evidence is in the lavish lifestyle of these pastors compared to what the members of the church go through financially and materially.

Even tho it’s in the Bible to pay tithe, it’s a personal decision to pay or not to pay. I will personally pay because my church the pastors don’t believe in those lifestyle thing.

1 Like

Me to pay tithe anka bankyi efuom wo ho ye den

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Malachi 3:10

I still stand by this. God is the JUDGE!

1 Like

Aahh :grin::grin::grin:

Why don’t you want to pay tithe, how will your church grow. Even you , how will you grow spiritually? :blush:

Okay I see. So you pay tithe? Do you expect the church or yourself to improve or develop after those tithes? I mean just as we complain of government not developing the country despite our numerous taxes. @Emp_Sel

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Offertory chale :joy::joy::joy:make dem use that one

I use to pay tithe back then until I realized it was not worth paying, now this is my reason for saying that. Many churches for example Presby, Pentecost, CAC, Methodist etc have so many schools being it Tertiary Institutions but have you asked yourself how many members can afford those schools.
We live in a world where only the Rich in the churches are the only ones recognize as church members whiles the ones being considered as poor are the ones who do most of the works in church examples Protocol members and cleaners but since they can’t contribute huge money in church they are not recognized in anything.
Meanwhile this tithes and offerings offered by the poor and the rich are the same money they use in building this schools and paying of the lecturers over there. That’s my opinion and you can also do what you believe in.

3 Likes

Herh sense dey inside. Well said bro

1 Like

This touches on tithing as not being relevant and I believe you’ll appreciate the Truth in it.

1 Like

Welcome to OF @craddle. I see you’re promoting your YouTube channel with your last 2 posts. Please at least introduce yourself in the introductions section maybe? :slight_smile:

done… Thanks for the heads up

So you di3, anything the bible say, you don’t want to do erh. Are you sure you’ll go to this heaven some cos herh :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I dey your back :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh it’s not like I don’t want to obey what the Bible says oo. He gave us the Bible and he also gave us sense to think. Like I said earlier have you asked yourself about the churches having schools but members can’t afford? The churches having schools but the ordinary church members can’t afford the school fees meanwhile it’s their offering and tithes that are used in raising those schools. So me personally I’ve stopped paying tithes last year and the heaven I will still go

2 Likes