Our Baby Gurl no dey disappoint; Fans of Gyakie can't keep calm after 'NEED ME'

Ghanaian singer and songwriter, Gyakie, is gaining great reviews following the release of the music video for her new song, ‘NEED ME.’ On social media and streaming platforms across the world, her fans are touting her musical prowess and letting the world know how proud they are of her.Even though she’s been in the music industry for less than two years, she’s accomplished goals that some artistes can only dream about. The official video of the song continues her trajectory for setting pretty high standards for herself and the music industry.

1 Like

I love the music video of “need me” . Gyakie is going places with what she’s doing. Her performances are also on point and good to watch

1 Like

Gyakie is good singer and performer .but what I wish she do now is to try and change her style of music a little bit. Too much one way of doing music may create bordom for your fans. The ‘need me’ song has the same rhythm and pitch as ‘my mind dey for you’. Her features with other musicians is also with the same rhythm. She should watch that

1 Like