Only 7% vaccinated in Africa? And this leader wants--

At a time when leaders of most countries are trying to boot out this unwanted stranger of a pandemic, others are looking at acquiring bigger private and Arabian-style (much like an Aladdin-flying-carpet-style) luxurious jet to live their childhood dreams. Ghana’s president is prolly asking us to cut him some slack, considering he flew personally on a LX-DiO chattered flight to go beg for vaxx for his people and for that we need to indulge his insatiable fantasies. Hmmmm. Who is the real pandemic: Coronavirus or the president?

2 Likes

The president and his government are fighting this poorly. From all indications, the government is more interested in how they can benefit financially from this pandemic than the wellbeing of Ghanaians. The 2020 general elections [of the NPP] was financed by monies meant for the fight against COVID-19. Government in power huh?

1 Like

:joy: :joy: he said who’s the real pandemic. I don’t know why that’s funny to me but it’s damn funny! Anyway, my mind is already full of life issues. I don’t want to think, for now, I don’t want to go mad. I have kids to feed!

1 Like

ikr, its sickening and a waste of one’s energy thinking about these guys in political suits

1 Like

Yeah…especially when you know they really don’t care. So I better start teaching my kids everything I know before I die or they kιll me… :joy:

1 Like