Omanba Forum

One of the most interactive forums in GH

I’ve visited a lot of online discussion forums in GH but frankly speaking OF is the most interactive amongst them. You guys are doing great work here.

3 Likes

Oh anyemi @niiayibontey ni owie l3 n3k3 :slight_smile: , Hope to see you around more.

Check out this thread

2 Likes

Kk bro…will be checking the forum frm tym tym

Welcome to OF @niiayibontey. I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :heart: :ghana:

By the way do you like Fantasy Premier League? We’re competing here on OF if you’d like to join.

2 Likes

You’re welcome bro…will join the fantasy league soon.

3 Likes

You are welcome @niiayibontey to OF. Please send me a private message and I’ll help you out with the Fantasy League. Good to have you here.

1 Like

A very warm welcome to you! It is lovely to have you among us @niiayibontey :clinking_glasses::blush:. We’ve seen your contributions on OF so far and we’ll love to see more of those. I, @Emp_Sel and @Atinga are ever ready to help you, when finding any difficulties with the use of OF.

1 Like

welcome chief, I like your enthusiasm already, we are going to have great discussions here on,I hope to hear your opinions on them. Enjoy your stay and don’t hesitate to ask question, post , comment and share with your friends your experience here.
@Emp_Sel @Atinga and @Danny are all here if you need help with something, do well to read the community guidelines as well.

Thanks for your warm reception @Atinga @Danny @Emp_Sel @Emp_Sel @macgh and the entire OF family

3 Likes

serious you're welcome GIF

1 Like