Omanba Forum

OmanbaForum Fantasy League: Win 120GHS/month!

I think we have enough players for this round. 9 people is OK, people will join in later rounds.

2 Likes

Emoji Think GIF

Another question. What happens on 11th Sept.? Is that when we’ll see our points in the league table? Won’t there be matches before 11th Sept.?

Yes. The first matches starts on the 11th so that’s when our points will start to accumulate

1 Like

A new member joined the league. Welcome to OF @AUGUST_CELEB, do you have what it takes to win something? :smiley:

🦵🏾⚽️

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: boys make wild

I understand we’re getting results for GW4 tomorrow correct? Anyone knows at what time of the day?

That’s correct. The first match is between Crystal Palace and Tottenham and it’s starting 11:30am tomorrow sharp. That’s if you bought any players from these two clubs. The remaining matches are starting 2:00pm except Chelsea vs Aston Villa that will be starting at 4:30pm. Liverpool vs Leeds will be playing on Sunday 3:30pm bringing GW4 to an end.

1 Like

GW4 Ends on Monday actually as there’s a match between Everton and Burnley. Unless any of us have bought players from either of these clubs, our game week ends Sunday and we’ll have all our points.

2 Likes

GW4 started today and the points are accumulating. Today was bad for some of us but we will get there.

I see @kennedyantwi is on top. Chale this guy ibi serious oo.

1 Like

I tell you. He’s determined :grin:

1 Like

Eiii how can I miss this . I dey come join gidigidi kraaa

:joy::joy::joy::joy: watch out for next week.

do you know the overall price when you are first in the world? if you don’t google it and u will understand why millions of people play fantasy league

I’m matching you boot 4 boot next week. :joy:. My captain go chop red card. I mean how? :joy::joy:

1 Like

my team for next week has Ronaldo, lukaku, salah and greenwood so watch out

1 Like

Can you buy Ronaldo?? How much money will be for Ronaldo?
Also can two or more teams have Ronaldo at the same time?

yes, you can buy Ronaldo. He’s worth £12.5

if i got your second question right, yes two or more teams can have ronaldo at the same time. meaning i can have him and u can have him as well. what u can’t have is more than 3 players from the same team. eg. you can have pogba, shaw and ronaldo all from united in your squad but can’t have more than 3 players from united

1 Like

I need to redeem myself next week paaa. :sob:

1 Like

Herh Kwabena :joy:. My captain Antonio of West Ham chop red wey the thing blast :joy:. Next week for be better Charlie

2 Likes