OmanbaForum Fantasy League: Win 120GHS/month!

For the 2021/22 Fantasy Premier League why don’t you join the “OmanbaForum” mini-league?

Joining the league couldn’t be easier. Simply use the link below and you’ll be added automatically after you’ve entered the game.

Every month, the player with the highest points wins $20.

The winner (the manager with the highest points) will be announced at the last day of every month. Payment will be made via mobile money.

League Code:

tl5yrx

Kindly join the league with your OmanbaForum usernames so we can link you to your teams.

Looking forward to playing against everyone this season!

:soccer: :trophy:

momo

Nice. I’ve joined as “Mister Siaw”. This is my first fantasy league so looking forward to this! :smiley:

There’s currently 2 of us. @kennedyantwi do you want to join? Monthly winner gets $20 :dollar:

I just joined the league and looking forward to win

1 Like

Please don’t forget to join with your omanbaForum usernames.

1 Like

Herrrrhh admin dey care about the FPL boys too… If I nuh join Omanba then I join which platform

Looking forward to this. Joined as “Kwabena FC”

Let’s see if I can finish a whole FPL season this time… :joy:

Kwabena we see you. Let’s kick some ass.

1 Like

I have some questions though:

Is there a way to change players in my squad?
How can I buy more players if I run out of money?
Why can’t I see players like Ronaldo to buy?
When can I see the results of GW4?

1 Like

After selecting your squad, you can buy and sell players in the transfer market if you wish to improve your squad anyhow.

If you’re talking about changing your players internally, you can choose who goes on the bench and who not.

The results of GW4 will be in after all the real life matches have been played on that day. It follows real life timing and calendar.

Obviously, not all matches get played in one day so it could be that all your points will take a while to come in since matches are played on Saturdays and Sundays and occasionally Mondays.

2 Likes

joining as soon as possible

what’s is the code to join

This is really nice just joined as JD and let the best person win :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

you are looking to buy ronaldo right now eish boys make serious

Right here… :wink:

Chale :smiley: :smiley: afor make wild. With Ronaldo I’m guaranteed some points no matter what.

1 Like

He’s gonna be expensive :joy: :joy: Gotta balance the team for more points.

1 Like

Looks like the league is building up nicely :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh yeah From now until 11th September where the first matches in GW4 will be played, we will have enough squad.

interesting :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Still waiting for more members to join the OmanbaForum Fantasy League. 11th September is just around the corner. Aren’t you interested in winning this months prize? :blush: For me, I am not going to be left out!

1 Like