New section for food and nutrition 🍲

Oman mma, we’ve created yet another section called “Food & Nutrition”. This section is meant for sharing anything related to food. From food pics, recipes and nutrition. Feel free to share what’s cooking in your kitchen…

:fried_egg: 🧑🏾‍🍳

7 Likes

Where the ladies at? We want you spoil our day with what’s cooking in your kitchens. :joy: @Sandy

3 Likes

Was this section created purposely for me?
I am a chef :man_cook: and I am happy there is a section for me​:wink:

6 Likes

Nice. So looking forward to your contributions in this section :smiley:

4 Likes

No problem :wink: I am glad to be a member already

4 Likes

I’m a chef too. I hope we can Collab and do something

3 Likes

Really? I can’t wait for our chefs to share ideas on some foods. I want to be learning How to cook here oo so let’s start :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Yeah, that would be so great. I would love to learn few things from you

3 Likes

You welcome, insight us with you delicacies … we drooling already chef​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Sure, why not I am looking forward to any future collaboration

3 Likes

Does this mean that you two are planning to cook for the members of OF?
If that’s the case then do it today i will call a delivery guy to pick up the food

4 Likes

Lol maybe some time later but not today
I can see you are a fun of food paa that’s good cos I like ladies with appetite I kill them with my cooking :shallow_pan_of_food::ok_hand::relieved:

2 Likes

John Stamos Kiss GIF by Grandfathered

3 Likes

Pls a question to our chefs, is food an art.

1 Like

Yes please. It goes beyond just being a casual art but deeper.

1 Like

Enlighten us about food being an art

1 Like

Art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form.

When it has to do with food, it’s all about bringing the human creative idea into existence using using the necessary available ingredients. There is no one way of cooking. Methods vary from chef to chef and same as ingredients. What makes food a unique art is that, every chef can add their twist to make it suit their taste.
This is my submission. I’m not a certificated chef but I know one or two.

3 Likes

I was waiting for this and finally I got it thanks @siaw and the frontline workers at Omanba :electric_plug:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the fitness category :boom:

1 Like

This is very brilliant :ok_hand:
There are so many ways of killing a cat, everyone has his or her own of cooking a particular dish to suit his or her taste and possibly the consumption of others

1 Like