Meet the lady who spent millions of dollars just to break the Guinness book of record for the biggest breast in the world

Strange! How people are transforming themselves into what they are not is truly a matter of serious concern. Outside six packs, sweet tongue, big upper body, bed strength, attention sustaining back, early morning text messages you copied from others, late night lullabies, ability to cook jollof and fry eggs. Do you like this sort of enhancement?

The galaxy is filled with some unbelievable stories and everyone has their own understanding of a perfect body, especially during this moment and age, when science and technology made things easy, because the body can look somehow to the eyes or be incredibly usual in many diverse ways.

Here’s the most dangerous tribe in the world, where they eat the corpses of their dead family members because it’s really delicious
](Here's the most dangerous tribe in the world, where they eat the corpses of their dead family members because it's really delicious)

Mayra Hills is a model in Germany who works under the brand Beshine. And she’s the excited holder of the world’s biggest FAKE CHEST.

Beautiful 38-year-old Mayra Hills, who has had the world’s biggest upper side for his business has astonished people with her real image which she was improved with several surgeries.

Ramadan fast Could Prolong as Saudi Arabia Agency declares They Cannot See The Crescent Moon

Mayra Hills is famous due to her online business whereby she exposes her body because she has the largest fake chest on the earth nowadays, and Beshina’s true name is rarer.

It is said she instructed doctors to insert 10,000 cc of saline implants in her big burst, and she weights 20 pounds each of her bursts and has 40 pounds of burst every day, which is a bit like holding on your chest while holding a seven year old kid.

Why would anyone do this to themselves? Does anyone find this even a little bit attractive? Stupid

1 Like

Yesu me y3m kra ashi me​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ahhh nkwasiaad3 everyday :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. We no go hear for this world inside ahh

So if you get that boobs now, you won’t suck? I know you men oo cos I’m one . You people like boobs and butts , I’m sure that’s why most of these clueless ladies go in for implants and liposuction amongst other dangerous body practices

Kor that boobs how you go fit hold am well . You no go fit handle that thing betez

That thing is too much u hold it well :joy::joy::joy: just imagine u laying down while she dey ur top :joy::joy::joy:

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Hmm , there’s position for everything so you need to know how to position the breast so you don’t suffocate. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Anyways the best nutrition so far :joy::joy::joy:

This one dierr no nutrient oo cos it’s artificial

1 Like

I mean the natural ones :bikini:

Having the biggest breast in the world and now have a look at yourself. I don’t know how some people think and what makes them think that way. Can she even bend down with that breast in front of her? She’s gonna roll over cos of the weight of the breast if she tries that.:joy::joy:

Chale if I get that breast like I’m done oo. The only thing I need will be bread. No pillow problems, indeed there’s life in breasts :yum::yum::yum:

Bro if you get this breast in this cold whether erh, hmm you let me keep quite. Breast ankasa it’s long life oo :heart::yum::joy:

I just don’t understand human beings now especially women. Why should you pay a huge sum of money to carry around this burden. Ah well let me cover my own
Hide Reaction GIF by flor

Hahahaha , something must kill a man .

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Thank God you know your gender is over doing things. We don’t understand exactly what they (women) want in this their life.

creeper creeping GIF

1 Like

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO @Danny