Meet the first female to break the Guinness World of record for having a full beard

Harnaam Kaur first broke the Guinness World Record for the youngest female with a full beard on 7 September 2015, but her life hasn’t always been full of accomplishments and endorsement.

Harnaam Kaur has smashed boundariess by embracing her beards and now she has fulfilled a world record. She holds the Guinness world record for world youngest woman to have a full beard.

For a woman to have few hairs on her body is popular in our society, but to have a full beard and hairs all over the body is something that is unusual. Miss Harnaam Kaur who had a medical condition of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) at the youthful age of 12, maintains the Guinness book of record for the youngest woman in the world to have a full beard (which is one of the symptoms of PCOS).

PCOS is a hormonal ailment that results in enlarged ovaries with tiny cysts on the exterior edges. The purpose of PCOS is still not understood. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is not a stuff to be disgraceful of.

It’s believed 1 out of 10 women globally have it. However the impacts changes across ladies that have it. Some of the symptoms of PCOS are menstrual abnormality, extra hair development, acne and fatness.

Females with hairy limbs, underarms, and upper lips have a lot of embarrassments connected to them, as it is thought that it is repulsive, odorous, and awful.

Embrace your weakness and allow it point you to your strength. Once you make fun with your flaws and imperfections and as well get comfortable in your skin, you take away the power of some one using it against with the bid of making you feel inferior.

She tried removing them because she was being bullied but they grew back. She soon learns to accept and love herself just the way she is. In 2017, She entered the Guinness world record as the youngest female with full beards. From being suicidal to being a self-love supporter, Kaur’s quest is inspiring

2 Likes

Congratulations dear. It’s not easy to be in that book ooo

According to the story, her beards are natural though she looks more masculine in that picture. If you are women with such beard and you can’t trim it , then you have a problem. Men even trim or shave their beards off na woman. Maybe she wanted to really be I that guinees book.

The lady is pretty despite her beard. According to the story @Kwame_Kradi she wanted to accomplish something that’s why she kept her beard. And who knows maybe if she shaves it it won’t grow back again :joy::joy::joy: so leave her to keep her beard in peace :joy::joy:

Aah but she doesn’t look beautiful biaa in that beard look at her carefully , you may think it’s a man. Such women are instant turn off for me . So if you were man like me, will you marry a woman like that, with more beards than you ? @Magda2000 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::sleeping:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
I think I know your problem. You are jealous of her because she chose to keep her beard. By the way she is young and wants to achieve something with the beard when she is ready to be with a man am sure she will get rid of it

Aah :joy::joy:, now you are confusing me. Okay tell me exactly what she wants to keep it for , enter Guinness book of record? Well , I wish all the best then. This life ankasa is not balanced

1 Like

I tell you

Jersey Shore Lol GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

1 Like

She force waa. She even has beard more than some guys.

I’m suffering oo. This woman has beards more than I have as a man. God come to my aid :pleading_face::sleepy::joy::joy:

This woman grows a beard and I see everyone congratulating her, happy for her. Another woman was born with a penis, and she’s from the devil or the demon or satanic and there should be anti-LGBT laws against her. OK.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

It isn’t her fault that she has beard abi. So who should marry her? :rofl: