Omanba Forum

Mbappe will reportedly announce his decision to join Real Madrid in person

As reported, Kylian Mbappe wants to personally announce his decision to join Real Madrid.

According to Marca journalist Ramon Alvarez, Mbappe will personally announce his decision to join Real Madrid very soon. The decision has been made.

However, the French star has not yet figured out how to announce his move, which may be through official statement, social media, or it may be revealed in an interview.

Reports suggest that Mbappe and his team are working on the matter so that he can maintain a good image after leaving the club.

Below are some reactions.

KHMMURU07

Today 06:27 AM

If he leaves,who will carry PSG now? I mean 4 goals in eight months won’t do aint it ? . . Anyway Happy Eid to all my Muslims brother’s and sister’s.

RogerCule

Today 03:41 AM

In These Eid Days . . . I don’t want much, I just want the Person who is reading this to be healthy, happy, blessed and loved, Wishing you a wonderful day my friend and my brother, May God bless you! Happy Eid To All! “Amen” :pray::heart::rose:

• sodcltyz: Happy Eid to you and your family and indeed to all Muslims​:pray::pray::pray:

• R3B3L: I pray the Almighty grants your heart desires too. Eid MubarakView 46 more replies >

realmadridyyds

Today 03:57 AM

Welcome to real Madrid mbappe

Hanimnpyz

Today 06:36 AM

Mbappe dream to join Madrid from infants not about money it’s from his heart if it’s was money he will stay at PSG

descarts

Today 07:16 AM

Have balls to compete this team !! Loading…

fukaelmnps

Today 06:15 AM

All football leave us about overrated mbappe stories all the time. this guy only play for money.

• Munaekmorz: is something wrong with your head or u clearly knows nothing about football

• Tjake: Didn’t psg offered more money than RealView 7 more replies >

juoknryz

Today 05:59 AM

if mbappe leaves who gonna lead farmer’s league​:cry::sob:

• BeckenbauerTikiTaka: because nobody passes to him

• BeckenbauerTikiTaka: Messi

fabriced

Today 05:39 AM

mbappe to Madrid be like👇

• fabriced: hahaha​:fist_right::fist_left:t5:

• CollinsRPG: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you made my day

rufulobr

Today 05:31 AM

Everyone could see that coming. Mbappe emulating his idol Ronaldo at Real Madrid.

Captain5311

Today 07:19 AM

Welcome to the gang​:heart::spades:

• emykings: hahahahha. you are pained for real

• viobclmnps: Looks like they’re smoking weed together

ekowcharles7

Today 07:27 AM

Those mocking Messi don’t know anything about football. He was far better than Mbappe in his prime. Show respect to Messi.

• baobcdelpz: Dull fan. Messi was incomparable in his prime but now even bruno fernandez is better than him. How much more mbappe? Messi this season has 13 assists 9goals in all competitions mbappe has 35goals 19assist so who’s better?

• Cyborg_ian: He’s a Ronaldo fan, they think football is only about goals. Leave him.View 8 more replies >

JoyNg

Today 06:13 AM

We never or ever doubt Perez… In Florentino we trust​:ok_hand: I can’t just wait to see him in our ROYAL WHITE JERSEY​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: HALA MADRID Y NADA MAS​:muscle::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Chidon_Sports

Today 05:19 AM

If Mpabbe leaves PSG it’s possibly Messi would depart too because he has no player @ PSG who’s going to protect his poor performances as a finished player.

• Josua_TE: one of the stupid fan…who told you people don’t change

• teoiklou: I personally tell youView 6 more replies >

Jobayer_Hossain

Today 05:08 AM

Eid Mubarak to all afers. Spread your good wish, advice & deed towards people. :heart:

[image] Latest comments

Josua_TE

Today 11:40 AM

0 UCL for this group together, don’t be worried… playing as a team is what matters most

bluebloods

Today 11:18 AM

PSG officials must look like the greatest fools right now after wasting their time trying to change the inevitable

kelvin12556

Today 11:10 AM

we are waiting for u

hetoach97

Today 11:00 AM

stop this drama! as football fans, we’re not interested in this anymore. if it’s gonna happen, let it happen, if not, let it not happen. no need for multiple updates about what’s he doing and what’s he not doing.

Hritangshu

Today 10:52 AM

I am a Barca fan… But I think going to Real is the right thing for Mbappe… When you are a top class player you should join elite teams and win as many trebles as possible and also be a legend… Mbappe should go to such a club be it Madrid , Barca, Chelsea, Liverpool or likes of such…PSG just doesn’t show the winning spirit needed

nuyckmosz

Today 10:50 AM

benzee, you are good

Bekadeilmz

Today 10:48 AM

Delcio96

Today 10:39 AM

22/23

bangurashaka6

Today 10:38 AM

that’s will be a great for real Madrid is a creative player

Cutbcios

Today 10:33 AM

paoabcdetz

Today 10:27 AM

keep my word!!! he will be flopp at Real Madrid like Hazard and messi instead shines at PSG b/c selfiesh guy is not there…

Santiagoduniya

Today 10:20 AM

This is one news @autty is not going to be happy about throughout today but we really careless about how he is going to feel about it anyway.

ziadmopsty

Today 10:17 AM

Messi tried his best to persuade Mbappe to stay by taking a backseat. If he does leave, Messi will take over. Many people criticized Messi but ignored the shadow of Mbappe throughout the season. The PSG board was trying to satisfy him, as so for his teammates. PSG was on lockdown by Mbappe.

Rohcdkls

Today 10:16 AM

He should come out weit his decision

Blackpanther20201

Today 10:11 AM

Happy Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters and their lovely family

luzbdkmoz

Today 10:07 AM

Imagine vini, mbappe and rodrigo, what a nice combination, well come to the house of trophies my brooo

Fauzisma

Today 10:02 AM

am sure if mbappe leave psg psg will win Champions League

Nuscdelmty

Today 10:01 AM

waiting to hear from you soon my best in the world

sangamdc

Today 09:55 AM

I wish Mbappe leaves for PSG, and the Madrid followers will know how hard it is to play with mbappe :sweat_smile:

Sokcdpst

Today 09:45 AM

And Xavi will announce 20,000 Frankfurt fans execuse in personal as well :joy::joy:

Daycekmny

Today 09:34 AM

thank you all for your prayers :pray: God bless :heart:

Thanks for reading :books: