Omanba Forum

Life getting tougher or easier?

1 Like

Covid 19 is one of the many possible pandemics we could face.

Is still intriguing me that people like bill gate can predict when a pandemic will take place but can’t do anything to mitigate it.

Is out there that the coronavirus was created by some few selected scientists financed by the United State government. The western world is sinking

Not “predict” pandemics happen and will keep occurring until the of time as long as viruses and bacteria exist. It was just a matter of time, I can also predict another pandemic in the next 50 years, it’s something that happen, like storm or hurricanes.

:-1:t5:

Hmmm, felt the same. Last time I checked, philanthropists merely put in whatever support they have (privately through NGOs or personally) and they’re done but this particular man is weaponizing philanthropy and it scares the daylight out of me. Who knows, there’s more to him only Melinda would know and she probably couldn’t stand him anymore hence the divorce…just saying

1 Like

There’s definitely more that’s going on behind closed doors than the public Are allowed to know. My best guess is bill gate is the face of of those that doesn’t want to unveil themselves to the public.

just like Elon Musk purchasing Twitter and the other things, he’s on the hunt to meet the demand of their masters, if that’s the right word to fill in there :joy::joy:

1 Like

Pandemics comes and if we’re lucky they go, that’s the norm.
but coronavirus was created in a lab in China by some few scientists from the United States. Nobody know what they’re trying to accomplish there, but the whole thing blew out of proportion and spread all over the place

I know some people will like you believe something different but is the truth, the pandemic was man made not a recurring thing

1 Like

Larry Fink has and is on a similar hunt, owning almost everything housing, it’s quite nervewracking thinking about these things. One question the rest of us should always ask before writing all of this off as conspiracy is: why will anyone want to acquire everything? What drives these acquisitions? It can’t just be because they want to be rich…

1 Like

Is all part of a great agenda, something most people might not even imagine in a lifetime.

Conspiracy thinking or whatever word they think suite the day, is also a clever way to concealed their “evil” intention from going out there @Aharon

1 Like

Absolutely, I have always spoken to anyone who cares to listen about this

1 Like

Soon no one will have the need to own a house, cuz when u leave the house, someone else comes to occupy it…#thegreatreset: you will own nothing but you’ll be happy. What messed up, twisted mantra is that. @ruffrider

1 Like

You’ll own nothing but you’ll be happy, what a clever coined phrase there to shift people attention :joy:

What about a government dictating your every move, perhaps they should add that as well for more clarity :joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

@ruffrider You know, this is really broader than we are looking at it, in fact than anyone is looking at it. We will literally own nothing and be happy. This means, bike-sharing, carpooling and car-sharing are going to become a thing (already are cuz I did all in China), these E cars, bicycles, and self-driving cars are going to take charge, so one person books to use an E-car for an hour or so (and u can’t have it for more than the stipulated time eg. 1hour, it will stop automatically) cuz the government controls it so u need to return it to the car station and put it back on charge. No one is going to own a car, a bike, whatever, forget it. Then what u buy for consumption is premeditated cuz the likes of Amazon’s Alexia (IoT) already know your shopping history, your medication, and of course the social scoring system which determines whether u can ride on a train or not (already happening in China, I was firsthand privy to it), and and and. The dark side to all of this will be, that psychological cases will skyrocket, süic!de rates, etc (have you seen the videos of suicides in Shanghai as a result of the lockdown?), so if people think the coronavirus caused a rise in psychological cases, think again cuz what’s coming is bigger. In fact, is that not what it always seems to be…that what is coming is always bigger and worse than what is happening now…?

1 Like