Lets talk about our Educational System now

Let us discuss Ghana Educational System and suggest the best ways to fix it.

1 Like

To be honest this has always been a delicate subject, considering diverse opinions on this particular matter… They always say the GES is independent … but it’s hard concur to that.As for me the system should be just like USA educational system, instead of writing BECE or WASSCE as we do we write a final exams and continue to secondary school, and for that the schools both private and govenent should have secondary schools , like the international schools … then after 9th grade you go to high school and the college … My thoughts tho!

Well said bro, God bless you for this wonderful taught. Also lets all pray for our brothers and sisters writing the 2021 WASSCE Examination.

1 Like

Education in Ghana is a big issue. I’m afraid the youth have a blurry future as far as our educational system is concerned. When the educational sector is at the beck and call of the government, productivity becomes a problem. The sector, like many other sectors needs a complete overhaul if we want to achieve stunning results. Einstein said, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

1 Like

Now their our education system is very bad and if it continues like this, the country has no future for the young ones coming

The educatinal system in Ghana is a bogus one. An epitome of the word “disgruntled” institution. I am even sorry for some of us who are doing everything possible to climb the education ladder.