@kwadwo sheldon

2 Likes

Edey boost my mind. Just mobile data. Sheldon give it to them

Shatta Wale is a clout chaser and unfortunately this time, all his efforts to get the attention he used to generate is not working. He might want to change his publicity strategy .

His allegations against the 3music awards and it’s CEO , Saddique is totally funny . When he won all those awards, Stonebwoy and Sarkodie in subsequent years won almost the same number of awards so it’s neither here nor there.

If our so called A list artists can be making such useless statements abut awards schemes, then I wonder the kind of industry we want to build.

1 Like

He is not serious. At the end of the day he will say our award system is wack

Shatta Wale will go length and breadth of the world just to stay relevant. We are just tired of him, we need not to give him that kind of attention anymore.

Bitting the fingers that feed you is not something we should encourage at all. Shatta thinks he is the best in the industry and everything he does must be right. I like his musicianship but his personality is out for me.

Aah !! What kind of hype and attention does he want that much ? Can’t he learn from his colleagues like sarkodie, stoneboy , samini and others who rely on their works to speak them.?

Shasta wale is a controversial artist. Me I don’t see any reason why you guys have to be worried about his acts again oo. Me dierr I taya long time

Right now he dey do takashi den inshalla

I don’t really know why he always does that. The likes of Sarkodie, Stonebwoy and Samini don’t need this kind of things to stay relevant. When they see they are losing attention, what they do is bounce back stronger with their music but Shatta Wale will be making unnecessary beef here and there.

Same here I got tired of him long time ago

You cried heavily on stage that day as if it was something you worked for. Now see wat you are saying … I just liked Anorld ein statement wey dem take start the video :joy:

That’s Shatta Wale for you. I love Arnold a lot, the guy spits out facts but gets attacked for saying the truth at the end

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: wale is coming for you

Let me start running cos I know what he’s capable of doing :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Joanne The Scammer Running GIF by Super Deluxe

1 Like

Still Sm for life. For life is our life :joy::joy::joy:

We don’t care about your bashings and stray bullets to our camps. 4lyf is still out life till eternity :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

On more serious note, Shatta is Gbeenabu and that’s his weakness.

1 Like

SM fans di3 Kai. They will defend everything even the ugliest thing about the brand.
Well it’s good to have such loyal fan base but you guys @Kusie_Maame_Twe should be honest and brutal with the truth to your leader sometimes.

SM fans are like NDC party members

Like seriously? How do NDC members behave? You want to bring this argument here ? :joy::joy::grinning:

Demma communicator erhh whether good or bad them go defend